chapter six

I look at her for awhile as my fantasies of her flash through my mind with screams of her coming, with her nipples clamped and her pussy weeping with need for my cock.

I see her slow shiver with need, my sub as i walk across the room to my toy draw in the play room with different items of pleasure and pain a waiting to be use on a willing body.

"Go through the toy chest and pull out the toys that scare you, so I may know what you are not comfortable to use yet." I say to her giving her a stern look to know that I command her to do this as her Dom.

"Yes Master." she says with a shiver as she walk to the toy chest slowly opening it as she removes a paddle, nipple clamps and a flogger that had her removing her hand quickly dropping it as she looks at me.

"Master, please dont use the whip on me." she says with fresh tears looking at me with hopeful eyes before looking down as I cross the room and pick up the flogger looking at it before staring at her still figure.

"Sub I told u I wont go there with these toys and time soon until I think you are ready. Understand!" I say looking at her intensely to understand her emotions that are swarming around her mind making her feel vulnerable.

After a few minutes she looks at me and before placing the other toys into my hands as she kneels on the floor waiting my command like a good sub she is.

I rub my hand over her cheek with the toys in my other hand as I place the toys by her feet and go in search for a little vibrator that will her relax her mind and body to my touch.

I walk to the cupboard looking for the vibrator, as I select the size I think would help her relax and trust me.

As I select the size I hear here legs move giving me a scents that she neverous.

"My sub what's your safeword?" I ask as I move towards her with the little vibrator in hand as she watch the toy with lust and pain deep within her eyes as I crouch in front of her waiting for her answer as she thinks.

"Master, my...my safeword... is um mercy Master." She says in a soft tone as she looks at the ground trying to hide behind her hair.

"Look at me sub, now." I say as she look into my eyes reminding me of how much trust she has in me to take care of her in ways many can't. "Your safeword Mercy. If at anytime you become scared, overwhelmed or emotional you will say your safeword. failure to do so results in punishment of no play with me fir how ever long it takes for me to trust you. Do you understand sub!" I say as her mouth rounds into a O-shape .

"Yes Master, I understand. Please Master may we start." She says as she eyes the vibrator.

I look at her for a while as I stare into her eyes looking for signs that she wasnt ready for this but coming up empty. "Yes Sub we can start. Strip now!"  I command as she slowly removes her clothes piece by piece revealing her breath taking body to my eyes.

"Master do I please u?" She says as she crosses her arms over her lushes breast hiding them for my eyes.

"You please me, so place your arms besides you and spread those thighs so this very beautifully designed vibrator may get to work on one of the most gorgeous pussy I have ever seen." I say as I show her the vibrator with one hand and move my hard cock out of view so as not to scare her.

She moves her arms down letting her nipples show how arousal she was as her thighs opened showing off pussy that was glossy with her arousal as I move the vibrator around her nipples as she gaps "Master please more." She says as she moves closer to it.

I move the vibrator down her stomach as she gaps and moans with need, as I make my way to her pussy I slowly move it around her clit letting it vibrate there as to make her ready to take the vibrator when I wished it.

"Good girl, feel for me." I say as I move the vibrator slowly inside her as I hear her moans pick up.

"Oh, master please I dont think I can come master. Please dont make me come. I can't master." She sobs and moans as she moves her hips with the vibrator.

"Sub, who with you? where are you and what your safeword?" I say in a dom voice to snap her out of her bad memory that I have triggered.

She looks at me as the vibrations stop. "Im with you master in your play room and my safeword is mercy master."

"Can you continue or would you like to stop?" I say staring deep into her eyes to try and understand if I when to fast with her.

she looks at me then the vibrator before saying "Master, will you please replace the bad memories with better ones." As she lock her hands behind her and spreads her thighs more as I watch some of her juices drip down her thighs begging to be lick, but she wasnt ready for that. So I grab tge vibrator and place it back in her as she moans "Master, master, again and again "As she comes with a scream.

As she shakes as her orgasm slowly leaves her as she stare up at me and blushes as I hug her to me and carry her out of the room to my bedroom and curl around her as she curls into me.

"Thank you master." She whispers as her eyes close.

................................................................................................................................................

Hey my kinky readers, sorry it's late  I hope you enjoy.

Do you guys have a soft spot for Marcus as I do?

remember to comment and vote ;)

Thanks everyone for reading