chapter five

I am starting to fall for my sub, when I know that we can be anything more as she will want to be around her family when the police find them, taking her away from me, I think as I pull away from my desk and head to my play room to get some whipping practice without upsetting my sub.

I open the door if the play room and pick out my favourite for flogger staring at the target practice attached to the celing but clamps as I line up my struck ripping into the target with a woshing sound.

I let all my anger of how I found my sweet Anna in that dirty hell hole into the whip as I hear a shirking noise behind me making me stop and drop the whip to the ground. "Anna!" I say, as she trys to run out of the door with tears clouding her eyes making her run into the wall before reaching the door where I stop her hurting herself with my arms wrapped tightly around her as she screamed, cried and hit me with her small fist into my board chest.

"How could you Master be like them, would you make me bleed to feel better like them." She says with pure hatred for them clear in her tone as she continues to cry into my chest.

"No my sub, I would never hurt you like they did." I say with in a calm tone trying to sooth her as I slowly pull her back and make her Look at me.

"As your Master, I would never hurt you that way and i understand why you wish not to be whip and i would go there Wuthering you without your trust as you put whipping as a hard limit for you." I say as I look at her face to decide where her emotions are at.

She looks at me with fear, confusion and guilt as she hugs me and whispers "Thank you Master, I will be the best sub you have ever had. I rub her back in soft strokes before she pulls away and kneels "Master, I have finished my routine and i was wondering if you would help me get past the nightmares with good things." She says with her eyes to the ground waiting with a upsetting look as I read her face for answer before answering, "I would be happy to train you to enjoy BDSM but first we need a safeword. Do you know what that means?" Her eyes focus on the floor. "Master, Safeword means I have a word that a dom has to follow if I say that word. The word means stop all play." She says in a whisper before looking at me and saying "I trust you Master."

I pull her up from the ground and grab her waist to walk her from the playroom to the kitchen were I left a journal for her to use when we start playing I thought as I lead her to a sit to sit down before standing back.

I pick up the book, "This is a journal where u will write about your day, your fears and hopes. one page each day is for me to read to get to understand you ok." I say in a dom tone letting her know that she is expect to do this for me.

"Yes Master, I understand."She says with a expression of mixed emotion before saying "Master can we start now." before kneeling and spreading her thighs.

....................................................................................................................................................

Hey my kinky people, I hope you enjoy this chapter;)

give some feed back and please vote as I love knowing as a writerror whether I, m doing a good job or not. Ok my kinky people have fun, be safe and don't try anything I wouldn't;)