Chapter three

I'm having this amazing dream with Anne sucking me off with slow sexual licks to my cock as I grow harder with every lick.

I wake up and see Anne between my legs sucking my cock in her beautiful full mouth as she stares into my eyes and takes another lick to the tip testing myself control.

As I slowly snap myself out of my sexual thoughts I say in a growl "No, let me go and kneel over near the door." As I try and get myself under control for her sake an mine while she runs to we're I said and kneels with graces as she bows her head with respect.

I shake my head trying to calm myself as I say "What were you thing sucking me?" I say with a rough tone making her shiver a little before answering "Master, I thought you would like to be woken that way my old Master did! I'm sorry Master please punish me." She says as her shivers turn to shakes with her still kneeling as I walk over to her.

"Anne, I'm not going to punish you as for one you are not my sub, Two you didn't know. So please stand and get dress in the clothes in your room and come down for breakfast." I say with a shake of my head as I walk towards the door.

"Master, please I want to be yours my name is slave or sub not Anne." She says as she shakes on her feet.

It nearly breaks my heart to see a broken girl who need someone to take care of her. Against my better judgement I decide she will be my sub for the rest of the time she is with me.

I run my hand through my hair before saying "You will be my sub for this time and I will collar you." As I finish saying this she says with a smile "Thank you Master. I will be the best Sub you ever had."

I walk out the door and down stairs to the kitchen to rethink about what just happen and how I will be able to help her in someway, while I start cooking breakfast for us both before I talk to her about her routine that she will have to follow.

I busy myself with cooking breakfast they I don't realize Anne is kneeling on the tiles as she a waits my command.

I turn to her, "Sub go to put the plates on the table and sit down." In a stern voice as I bring the glass of juice to the table as I sit down then realize Anne is siting at the side of my chair waiting for me.

I cut that pan cake into small bite size piece and pick it up with my fingers and slowly start to feed my sub in order to get her to eat. With every bite she answer "Thank you Master." As I continue to feed her as she took the food from my hand as her stomach rubles with every bite.

I continue to feed her as I say "How many times did your old master refused to feed you?"

She coughed before folding her hands together in her lap as she looks down and answers in a level tone leaving no emotions in her voice. "My old Master, would forget to feed me Master and he wouldn't feed me if I was bad."As she starts to shake and sob to herself.

Ever sob nearly broke me as I stand up from the chair and hold her to me as I stroke her hair and back as her sobs turned to tears as she asked "Why are you nice to me Master?" Like a broken women who has a lot of problems with trust issues.

"I am hard little sub, but I am caring and protective of my possessions and you my dear are one of my possessions." I say in a firm tone as I continue to rub her back.

Her sobs stop as she says "Master, the women at the hospital said I was free but I don't wish to be free I want to be one of your possession. Can I Master?" She asks as she pulls back from the hug and looks me in the eyes with hope shining in her beautiful blue eyes.

"You are mine until I tell you other wise." I say as I stroke her cheek.

"Master if I am yours then why don't I have your collar." As she puts her hand around her neck feeling for a imaginary collar as she looks wild eyes.

"We will buy you a collar tomorrow at the shops but until then this dog collar will be attached to your neck until I remove it when we go to the shops. Understand!" As I give her a Dom look that tells her I'm serious, while I grab the dog collar and attach it to my sub.

Anne stays very still with the look of happiness in her eyes as I lower the black leather dog collar around her fragile neck and lock it into place before kissing her cheek and moving away to stare at her.

She looks at me as she put her hands on her collar "Thank you Master."She says with tears falling down her face as she smiles up at me.

..............................................

Ok my kinky people tell me what you think, I really need some feed back so get typing please.

If you know of any good songs or bands please let me know as I need some more music to write to!

Thanks my kinky people and hope you vote and comment please;)

There will be some sex scenes I promise;)