Chapter 5: Another?

Emily began to chuckle, not regretting a single thing she had done.
"Hahahahaha!!!!" She faced the sky and laughed maliciously. I looked over and saw Kaitlin in the distance. She is a well known friend of India. Look at her, how ratchet. Her hair was cut to a small poof and she purked her ass out like she was some kinda hipster. That face she made all day everyday really blew me, son. So cocky and she really over did that bottom lip man. Kaitlin's eyes narrowed in my direction as she slowly began to walk toward me from her house just on the curb. She dropped to the ground, suddenly as I saw Jeff walking behind her. I held my chest when my heart rate began to rise. All of a sudden, he was next to me and Emily had disappeared.
"Jeriyan," Jeff whispered.
"Jeff? W-What did you do?" I questioned. Jeff took me in his clasp and dipped me almost to the floor and smothered my lips in kisses. I covered his mouth and spoke,

"Jeff, take me inside, please,?" I pleaded when he kissed me again, "Hold on!" my face turned bright red.

"Jeriyan, I will obey your every request," He carried me bridal style onto India's porch. He pounded his pale fist on the door. No answer. He placed me onto my feet and screamed over the top of his lungs,

"OPEN THIS DOOR!" Jeff screeched with still no answer. He knocked down the door to see sticky white stuff all over the couch. "IS ANYBODY HOME?"

I followed behind him as he crept around the house looking corner to corner for a person. He slammed open the master bedroom door and saw 2 people fucking.

"Otha? Why Jalacia?" I yelled in shock as I saw this happening. Otha took his dick out of her in and out in and out in and out, orgasm squirting out with each exit. My jaw dropped as Jeff kept walking closer and closer to Otha and Jalacia. Gladly Rayshelle died or she would be far more than pissed I tell you. How many times can I explain how nervous I felt. Jalacia moaned loudly when Otha went farther into her cat.

Jeff cracked his knuckles before he made his final move. Jeff squeezed Otha as he dick slowed came out of Jalacia. He took his other hand and snapped Otha's neck, hearing a loud crack following it. Jeff dropped his dead body to the floor, Otha's eyes rolled completely back.

Jeff smirked and began to chuckle. Jalacia ran out of the house as Jeff was infuriated. He followed her until she was nowhere to be found. He clenched his fist as I touched his shoulder.
"It's okay, Jeff."