Chapter 7: Why?!

The bell rang for 3rd period. It felt really weird and good without Rayshelle. Loosing India was Emily's game, I'm more into the riddance of Kaitlin and Rayshelle. Kaitlin had one more time to talk to me before I wouldn't have hesitated to pull out a knife. Anyways, back to business. After getting distracted in the hallway, I saw Tyrell enter the classroom behind me, as I started to feel flustered. He winked at me when I sat down, completely ignoring Mrs. McKinney's lesson. Proportions, equations, inequalities, 1 + 1 = 2, Math, Post test, exams, May 11. Borrrriiinnng. I hoped Tyrell was bored, too. I wondered if Jeff would think of this as cheating, but that would be weird because we were never together anyway, right? So many things ran through my mind like a broken record. I was caught in a daydream when I heard the bell. I was startled at this, but I got  out my seat seeing Tyrell waiting at the door.

"Jeriyan, skip with me," He didn't hesitate and took my arm and dragged me to the gym and to the far end of the field.

"What do you think of me?" Tyrell said with his adorable little short self, I towered him by like, I don't know, a million inches? Its so cute, though.

"Tyrell, I----" I saw Jeff in the distance with his solid expression as always.

"Jeriyan?" Tyrell questioned. I snapped out of it as sweat trembled down my face. "Are you okay?"

Jeff started inching closer and closer, making me even more nervous with every step. I wanted to lip him something but it would seem way to obvious to Tyrell, I mean come on.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine," I laughed nervously.

"hey, tell me," He persisted.

"Really, I'm fine," Even though I said that, I felt like I needed to lie to him, just this once, to save his gut, that's what.

Jeff was now right behind him, and pulled a knife from his jacket pocket. He sliced himself a few times before holding it up in the air.

"JEFF NO!"