Out

"Jim! Uh hey!" I stammered fearfully into the phone, he was the only man on this planet who could terrify me.
"Y/N, you haven't been home for a few days now, where are you?" He faked the concern in voice.
"Im uh, I'm just at my friend's place for now, her grandmother died and she needed someone to comfort her.. Sorry for leaving without saying anything!" I could lie pretty well, it just came naturally.
"Hm.. Alright, but try to be home by the end of the week." He didn't sound convinced which scared me, he might come looking for me!
"Yeah sure I'll try!" I blurted out quickly before hanging up, inhaling a large amount of air. I paid for the groceries and walked out the door. I pulled my hood over my (H/C) hair and moved swiftly down the evening London streets, I had been out longer then I thought. I opened the door to 221B and sighed in relief. I carried the food upstairs into the flat and began to place it where it belonged. There was a note on the table.
Hey Y/N, me and Sherlock just needed to run over to the Scotland Yard so if you're reading this that's where we are! - John
I sighed putting the note down, and walking to the bathroom. I took a shower, and brushed my hair before pacing the living room. I usually did this when I was bored, but right now I was worried. I cleaned up my 'bed' AKA the couch and laid down. I pulled a bouncy ball out of my bag that I used when I got bored. I threw it at a wall and it bounced back, this repeated for almost 2 hours of pure boredom before the flat door opened. I looked towards it shoving the ball back into my bag.
"You're bored.." Sherlock blinked at her.
"You think?" I rolled over to face him, but was surprised to see him covered in cuts and bruises.
"What happened!" I yelped nearly falling off the couch.
"We got attacked by your flat mate's friends." John snapped slamming the door behind him. I looked over at him.
"Isn't it suspicious that  your flat mate knew where we were when you, were the only on we told about going to the Scotland Yard!" He raised his voice, but instead of shrinking back I stood and faced him.
"Are you suggesting that I told him, be careful John. Pick your battles wisely because this is not a fight you're going to win." I growled staring him directly in the eyes.
"Your defensiveness makes it obvious that you did! Plus we were tracking your phone calls at the station and you were in contact with him!" John yelled.
"You were tracking me!? Look he called me to find out where I was and I lied told him I was at my friend's place helping her with some family troubles!!" I clenched my fist.
"I can't trust you! Pack a bag and get out! You're working for him I know
It!!" John screamed pointing at my luggage. Sherlock hadn't spoken, he was just staring out the window.
"Fine!" I snapped, I grabbed my luggage and slammed the door running down the stairs.. Where was I going to go now? I can't go home, and I can't stay with Sherlock. I walked down to the Scotland Yard and walked up to my office.
"Y/N? What are you doing here with all that luggage?" Lestrade asked from behind me.
"I don't have a place to stay, so I'm going to stay in my office for a few days." I growled, slamming the door to my office. I sat at my desk, my face fell into my hands as I sat there. Lestrade watched from the window of my office and sighed, going to his own office to call Sherlock. I put a blanket underneath the desk and curled up... I drifted off eventually, but it took a while.
~Time skip brought to you by pretty evil Irish man~
It was morning, my neck aches from sleeping under my desk. I sat up smacking my head against the wood and groaned. I pulled myself to my feet and sighed. I got changed brushed my hair and went to the water cooler for a drink. Only a few people were here already, including Lestrade and Donovan. I grabbed a sandwich from the diner next door and a coffee.
"You look like you've had a rough night sweetheart.." The older lady serving me observed. I looked at her, she was American, moved here this year, cat lady, no kids, married.
"Yeah wasn't the best night of my life!" I smiled slightly at her. She gave me a soft sympathetic smile, served my coffee and wandered off.  I sipped the coffee and sighed.
"I thought I'd find you here.." A deep calm voice chuckled from behind me. I looked up to see Sherlock grinning down at me.
"How'd you find me?" I questioned, my facial expression showing my confusion.
"Lestrade told me you went out for breakfast after sleeping in your office." He sat down across from me and explained.
"So I thought you wouldn't go that far and I checked the diner next door and I was right!" A little gleam of pride flashed in his blue eyes. I smirked and sipped my coffee again.
"Alright, so you're obviously looking to talk to me, and it's important, no man would dress so nicely and get out of bed so early just to go talk to someone about normal things, and you rushed judging by the creases in your attire." I gestured to him.
"Good. Yes you are correct I do need to speak with you and it is important." He blinked impatiently at me.
"Ok, well talk to me!" I nodded.
"I knew you weren't working for Moriarty, last night was just a test, if you were working for him you'd go home because your mission failed, but instead you avoided your own house and went to sleep at your work which was obviously painful, but you did so anyways." Sherlock explained swiftly. I listened intently, not extremely surprised by the situation.
"But John thought I actually-"
"Yes." He cut me off before I finished my sentence. I responded with a short glare and a sigh.
"So you may come back." Sherlock said with a pleased look on his face.
"Who says I want to." I decided to play around with him a bit. His look dropped into a frown.
"What?" He seemed a bit appalled.
"Well I got shouted at by one of my flat mates, why would I want to go back?" Inside I was laughing but I looked dead serious on the outside.
"I wan- I mean.. We want you to come back!" He cut himself off at the beginning making me curious, his cheeks dusted pink. I raised a brow and stared at him.
"Are you blushing?" My jaw dropped when I realized what was happening. He blushed a tiny bit more.
"N-no of course not!" He stuttered. A smirk played on my lips as I blinked evilly back at him.
"You are too!" I shouted excitedly making him jump.
"Why are you blushing Sherlock!? Did you see a pretty girl, huh? Was it her?!?" I teased pointing at some random lady at the counter, she was gorgeous, in my mind she was way prettier then me! But who cares! Sherlocks blushing!!!
"Y-Y/N stop! No! That's not the reason!" He stood and began to rush towards the door, I put some money on the table and chased after him, but as soon as I got out the door he was gone. I huffed in disappointment and went to grab my stuff from the office.
~Time skip brought to you by blushing Sherlock~
I arrived at 221B about 3 hours later, climbing up the stairs with my luggage and knocked on the door. It opened to my tall dark haired friend who looked rather indifferent to see me.
"Hello Y/N." He greeted me, and opened the door to let me in. I plopped down on the couch and watched him sit in his chair. It's only been a few days and things are already interesting.. But I don't have much more time before Moriarty comes after me... And if he does soon.

God help us all...