Betrayal

It was 3 days after I assumed Sherlock was just toying with me and I moved back in with Jim. He was surprisingly calm about my betraying him and following his enemy, and 'falling in love' with him. He only asked me to stay out of work and away from Sherlock, that's easy for the second one but the first... That's going to be a lot harder.
"Jim we're out of milk!" I shouted but I didn't hear a reply, my new phone buzzed on the table, Jim got it so Sherlock couldn't get in contact with me, luckily I never showed Sherlock our address..
"Jim?" I popped my head around the corner, no sign of him.. I shrugged grabbing my jacket. Part of me regretted not talking to Sherlock but I knew Jim better then him, sort of.. I trudged through the rain down to the tiny corner store at the end of the street, inside there were only 3 shelves and a fridge where the milk was. I pulled the door open waving to the shop owner, Kira was her name I think, before going to find the milk. An explosion caused me to scream, hitting the shelf beside me which toppled over on top of me. I wreathed underneath the shelf pushing it off.
"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Kira ran over sticking out a hand to help me up. My ribs hurt pretty badly but they were probably just bruised.
"I'm fine.. You?" I looked at the red haired shop owner.
"More shocked then anything!" She must be from America.. I nodded and went outside to investigate, I turned the corner seeing my entire apartment building crumbling before me. I dashed down the street staring blankly at it.
"Is this your building?" A police officer asked me, I recognized him from the Scotland Yard.
"Yeah it is..." My mouth gaped in shock, all I had was the money in my purse which was all of it and my phone... A note floated into the air landing beside me, I grabbed it off the ground and read it.
'Run run Mrs.Holmes..' It was written in dark red lettering. I took off down the street, I knew this was Jims work, I didn't know who to trust anymore.. He wanted me to run then I'll run for my life, I'll flee until I can find somewhere safe from him, I never promised him that I wouldn't contact John, quickly I ducked into an alleyway pressing my phone to my ear after dialling his number.
"Hello?" I heard his voice on the other end of the line..
"John.. Oh thank god you picked up!" I whispered hoping I was out of Moriarty's sight.
"Y/N!? Where have you been? We've been worried sick!" John shouted.
"I moved back in with Moriarty to spite Sherlock..." It was kind of the truth unfortunately.
"What!? Are you insane!?" I heard him take a deep breath.
"He's trying to kill you right now isn't he?" He asked more calmly.
"No, we're having a tea party!" My voice dripped with sarcasm.
"Right, Sherlock! I found Y/N!" A crash sounded in the background followed by footsteps, by the sound of it he was running.
"Ok where are you?" John spoke after a minute of a whispering discussion with Sherlock.
"Take two lefts off of Baker Street and a right and go to 44, I'm in the alleyway..." I wasn't the best with street names...
"Got it we're on our way!" He hung up.. I flattened myself against the alleyway listening for cars.
"Y/N? It's me John?" I heard John call a few minutes later. I peered around the corner, standing in front of him.
"Hey!" I muttered walking hurriedly to the car.
"Are you ok!? What happened, where were you!?" John kept rambling out questions from the moment I got in the car till we got back to the flat.
"John... Stop for one second so I can explain!" I stopped him before he asked another ridiculous question.
"Oh right sorry..." He flashed a concerned glance at me.
"Alright it all started when..."
~le skip~
"And now I'm here.." I took a deep breath after finishing, we had walked up to the flat well I explained and were currently standing outside the door.
"Oh... That makes sense now, you thought Sherlock was using you like those other women!" John exclaimed as we entered the flat.
"I wasn't.." Sherlock's voice sounded from behind us making me jump.

(SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND JUST WANTED TO POST A NEW CHAPTER)