Finale

-WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING TOPICS SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, IF YOU ARE BOTHERED BY SUICIDAL THEMES, SKIP THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS VERY DESCRIPTIVE AND INTENSE. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE SEQUEL IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE BECAUSE THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE CALLED, NEVER HURT YOU-
I wrote my last report up for the day and stood up. I stretched and walked out of my office.
"Going home Y/N?" Anderson called.
"Yes? Why?" I tilted my head.
"Charles asked me to tell you to stop by and drop of the new case files on your way out." He shrugged.
"Alright, thanks." I snatched the files off of the table and walked to Charles's part of our facility.
"Charles?" I looked around curiously as I entered.
"Oh h-hey Y/N!" Charles greeted me in his usual nervous way. I flashed a tight smile and handed him the reports.
"There you go!" I turned to walk away.
"Oh hey, I uh.. I heard a rumour that you and detective Sherlock are dating?" Charles stammered on.
"Oh.. Yes I guess you could say that!" I chuckled. He nodded looking at his feet.
"Ah alright!" Charles shuffled back to his files.
"Okay, see you later Charles!" I waved and exited. I walked out and into the café across from the office. I remembered when I was in a wheel chair and Sherlock left me there. I chuckled and sat down at a table.
"Oh hey Y/N! Haven't seen you in a while!" My usual waitress walked over to me smiling.
"Hi, I'll have a black coffee and your soup of the day!" I smiled handing my menu to her.
"You got it!" Even the way she walked was beaming with happiness. I leaned back and stared out the window. When I turned back I noticed that the man sitting across from me was none other than the devil himself, Jim Moriarty.
"Hello Y/N.."
"Found me again.." I stared daringly at him. A smirk played across his lips.
"I always do! You see, you're my play thing in this little game. A puppet that I use to break Sherlock down piece by piece." Moriarty leaned forward.
"I can't afford to lose you." He sneered staring at me.
"I see.. So you're using me to hurt Sherlock?" I asked.
"Of course, it already works. Every time I hurt you.. A part of him breaks. It's enjoyable honestly. So I'll keep cutting you up and leaving you for him to find until he mentally snaps. Then I'll take him out!" His smile sent shivers down my spine.
"Why are you telling me this?" I growled.
"So you'll know it's your fault when Sherlock dies. That you were the one who pushed him to that point." Moriarty concluded. I stared at him for a few moments.
"Here you are love! Oh? Sir do you need anything?" The waitress asked as she handed me my order.
"No I'm fine, thank you!" Moriarty plastered a warm smile onto his face. She nodded and left us.
"I won't let you kill him." I sipped my coffee.
"It has to happen, this game will end the way I want it to, it's already being played that way." He stood. "Nice talking to you Y/N.." And with that he left. I felt a pit gnawing at my stomach.. I knew what I had to do. I finished my meal and paid. My walk home was long, and dreary. I crept up the stairs into me and Sherlock's flat. It was dead silent. I collapsed on the ground in a fit of sobs.
"Y/N?" Ms.Hudson called as she entered the flat. I attempted answering but all that came out was a broken cry.
"Oh my!" She rushed to my side and helped me up. "Oh dear what's wrong?" She sat me down.
"I-I can't.. Keep being-" I couldn't finish any of my sentences, I couldn't think. My body had been worn past its limit and now it had broken down.
"Okay.. It's okay.." She whispered but the worry in her eyes said otherwise.
"I'm going to call John, Sherlock is on a case and I really can't call him dear.." She grabbed the phone and went into the kitchen, just out of earshot. I sat on the couch burying my face into my knees.
How can I keep doing this, my head hurts from all the secrets, I'm just so tired of being used to hurt him!
I have a choice.. I can.. Kill.. Me.. And then I won't have to hurt him anymore..

Right?
"John's on his way!" Ms.Hudson had returned, bringing me out of my dark thoughts. I nodded solemnly. For the next ten minutes we sat in silence,as  I stared at the opposite wall thinking. Dust floated aimlessly around, I felt lightheaded and weak from all the crying.
"Hello?" John opened the door suddenly. I didn't turn to look at him, I couldn't muster the strength to look him in the eye and say 'hello, I'm fine!'.
"....Y/N?" John strode across the room and kneeled, he took my arm and checked my pulse.
"Y/N you're having a panic attack.. Ms.Hudson get me a cold facecloth please!" He carefully put me into a laying position. My heart was hammering in my chest, I could hardly breath.
"Okay.. Take deep breaths, I know it's hard but you have to.." John opened the window letting the cool air flow over me.
"I-I can't.." I whispered, my breath kept hitching when ever I inhaled.
"Yes you can, just really try.." John was speaking softly. I inhaled deeply, and then breathed out. I repeated for a few minutes but I wasn't calling enough, John placed a cold facecloth over my eyes and told me to lay there and relax.
"What's going on!?" I heard Sherlock cry as he entered the flat.
"Y/N's having a panic attack.." John explained quietly. Sherlock fell silent, I could feel his eyes burning into me.
"Will she be okay..?" Sherlock asked.
"I think so.." John replied.
"I-I need to go to the washroom." I stood abruptly, and nearly fell over.
"O-okay.. Take it easy.." John coaxed. I nodded and stumbled towards the restroom. I locked the door once inside.
"Save.. Sherlock.." I mumbled and opened the medicine cabinet. I found a bottle of prescription pills.. I dumped the whole bottle into my hand and turned the sink on, I put them in my mouth and then some water.. This was it. I stared at myself in the mirror..
I wrote a quick note on a piece of paper and set it on the sink and then swallowed. Nothing changed at first. A minute later everything started spinning. Slowly I lowered myself to the floor and curled into a ball. Tears rolled down my face, I heard banging on the door, it busted open a minute later. Shouts sounded, I couldn't make them out. Someone grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. I could make out the shape of Sherlock holding the bottle of pills. He began screaming things at John, who hovered over me. Things were moving very slowly.
"CALL 911!" John shouted. I felt myself slip further away.
"Come on, stay with us!" John cried doing compressions on my stomach, trying to get me to vomit up the pills. It failed. I was swallowed up by darkness.
"Y/N!" I heard Sherlock scream before everything faded away.
I was stuck inside this darkness, I could faintly hear sirens in the background. I stared at a desk in front of me, Moriarty sat on the other side.
"This is my mind.." I sat down.
"Indeed it is.. But I'm still in here!" Moriarty smiled.
"What's happening, where am I?" I felt trapped and scared.
"You're in an ambulance I believe. You put a major set back in my plans by ending your life Y/N." Moriarty stared angrily at me.
"That was the point.." I stared back.
"It won't stop me from killing him, or hurting him.. You've caused him a lot of pain! But torturing you while your alive for a long stretch of time was going to work better." He sighed.
"I know.." I nodded and looked off around into the darkness.
"So this is all I get before I die? A chat with the man I hate more than Anderson?" I gazed at Jim.
"Seems so, maybe you really weren't meant to die yet, and this is your mind's way of punishing you!" He shrugged.
"Yeah.. Probably.." I leaned back in the chair. I felt a painful shock spread through me.
"AH! What was that!?" I screamed holding onto my heart.
"A defibrillator." Jim chuckled.
"I'm not dead yet?" I exclaimed standing up.
"Nope! They're trying to save you!" My whole mind seemed the shake sending things tumbling off of the desk. Another shock hit me. I screamed and collapsed.
"It hurts!" I wailed. Jim laughed in response.
"No pulse... Clear!" The words came from Moriarty's mouth but it was a different voice.Another shock shook everything, I felt myself jolt into another consciousness.
"What is going on!?" I cried. John was sitting at the desk this time.
"You're waking up." He stated plainly.
"What?" I sat down shakily.
"You're not dead, you're dying.. But they can still save you." John nodded to me.
"B-but.. I'm.. I'm here, I'm supposed to be dead!" I cried.
"Well you're obviously not!" John sighed sitting back in his chair. Something slithered through my arm. I winced and looked down.
"What is that?" I demanded, panicking a bit.
"It's and IV." John observed. I blinked and then felt different, Sherlock was standing across from me.
"Sh-Sherlock.." I stared at him.
"Why did you do this to me?" Sherlock muttered. I gazed around, I was still in my mind.
"What?" I shivered.
"You killed yourself! You left me on my own Y/N!" He yelled. Terror sped through me.
"I had to! Moriarty was using me to hurt you!" I cried, falling to my knees.
"You hurt me by taking your own life!" Sherlock screamed. I stood there and took the yelling, a single tear slid down my face.
"I know..." I whispered. A light blazed above me. "Sherlock am I dying!?" I cried, terror flowed through me.
"No.."
My eyes fluttered open, I saw a room filled with people. John, Mary, Molly, Ms.Hudson, Kira, Lestrade, Charles, even Anderson, and.. Sherlock.
"She's alive!" Molly cried happily, everyone cheered and yelled happily, except Sherlock. Instead he stepped forward and leaned over me.
"Losing you would hurt me more than anything Moriarty could ever do to me.." Sherlock whispered into my ear, and then softly kissed me. I didn't know how to respond other than to kiss back..
I'm alive..
How did things end up like this?

Well that was the last chapter you guys, hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far! It will be continuing in a sequel called "Never Hurt You", which will be released very soon! Thank you guys so much for all the support on this story and I really hope you liked it!
Bye!~ Aura :)