The Random Challenge

Tagged by HarukaTomoe .
--------------------------------------------

What are you wearing?

Red basketball shorts and a red t-shirt.

Ever been involved?

Involved in what, a sports team? That's what I'm thinking of, lel. I'mma answer it, anyway. All these are my school's/former school's sport teams.

I've been in a basketball team, soccer team, rugby team, swim team, Australian football team, track team, tchoukball team and I think that's it. I currently play for two basketball teams outside of school.

Ever had a terrible break-up?

Idk, I guess so. I made it in a one-shot; see if you can figure out which one.

Actually, don't. I was a shit author and didn't write it properly, lool.

How tall are you?

I haven't measured myself in two months, but last time I checked I was 154.5cm (5.07ft).

How much do you weigh?

60-61kg (132.3-134.5lbs). I'm fat. My thighs and ass are like bruhhh and my arms are yeah, but my stomach's flat af, like I don't understand OTL

My parents and friends say that I'm only a little chubby with muscles in my arms and legs from playing sports... LOL.

Any tattoos?

No, but I wanna get one in the future.

Favorite TV shows?

Don't have any atm, since I don't really watch TV nowadays, but when I was younger I enjoyed watching Stoked, Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour/Revenge of the Island, M.I. High, Wipeout, Splatalot, Trapped/Ever After, Adventure Time, The Regular Show, The Simpsons, Futurama, um... There were way more I can't remember...

If it was TV series, then The Walking Dead and Criminal Minds, LOL.

Something you miss?

Being in fifth and sixth grade. I had a lot of memories with people who were involved in my life last year. It was honestly the best years I've had.

There're more things I miss, but it'd be too long to list out. That's the main thing I miss most, tho.

Favorite song?

Don't have any since it's too hard to choose from, but there're a few songs that make me feel nostalgic, I guess.

Zodiac sign?

Gemini.

Quality you look for in a partner?

This is kinda like what type of girl/guy you like, isn't it? If so, then I don't really mind, but I really like people with nice eyes, haha.

Favorite quote?

I have a lot of favorite quotes, let me list them all out, lololol.

"Basketball isn't just about the bright lights, packed arenas and highlight reels. Basketball is a way of life. Basketball is a relationship between you and the ball, you and your teammates. If you love the game, no-one can take that from you" - Michael Jordan.

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest, until your good becomes better, and your better becomes best" - Tim Duncan.

"Depression is like war, you either win, or die trying" - Unknown.