Q & A (1 Year Anniversary)

~1 Year Anniversary - Q & A~

It says favorite bands, music artists and such - they're not going to be in order if anyone's wondering, ahaha.

--------------------------------------------

DaisukiProject

1. What made you stay on Wattpad for this long? <- Ik weird question >~<

Haha, I don't find the question weird. Um, Wattpad's an easy site to write on, unlike other writing sites, in my opinion. It was the first writing site I've written on, too, so I've decided to stay on it.

Another reason is that I wanted to continue to support the writers I read from on here.

2. Favorite author?

Honestly, I have a lot of favorite authors and I can't just choose one in particular. My favorites are the users that I follow and a few others I read from.

But I guess I have to pick ,_,

Shadamynic : she was one of the authors who inspired me to write and I really like her style of writing.

yetyoibabe : the way she writes just really draws you in and her stories are really interesting to read, they're even tensing af.

WinnieHeichou : she's a creative author, who likes to try out different things with her stories and her plots are original.

Ovaryacted : she makes hot lemons, like deyum, and her stories are really fluffeh and cute. Her Kaneki x Reader was pretty sad, tho.

bacanijhay and AlexCasthiel : I can't really explain my reason, but there's something about their one-shots that just makes it really entertaining to read and such, haha.

It's so hard to choose favorite authors OTL

carebearsssaywah

3. How tall are you??

I haven't measured myself in two months, but last time I checked was 154.5cm/5.07ft.

4. What color hair??

Black, but the tips of my hair became dark brown. My mom told me it's bc of the lack of nutrients my hair's getting. I haven't cut it for more than a year already, LOL.

5. What color eyes??

Really dark brown, but they call really dark brown eyes 'black', so my eye color's black, haha.

6. Why you so awesome??

Me? Awesome? I don't think I am, aha. But thanks for thinking that someone as lame as me is awesome :')

7. If you could date any of the KnB characters who would it be?

Imayoshi Shoichi.

8. Why is the grass green and the sky blue, why not purple and pink?

I don't know. Well, I actually do, but can't be bothered explaining //slapped

9. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a would chuck could just wood?