Drifting Apart

Before I start I would like to mention the picture in the media thingy. It absolutely breaks my heart at how accurate that clip art thingy is. And I feel that it matches perfectly with what is happening in my fanfic.

"Deep breathes" Louis Tomlinson reminds himself "this is for Harry." Louis is forcing his tears to disappear which is obviously not working since he can feel his tears rolling down. Louis takes a deep breath, wipes his tears, and knocks Harry's hotel room door. When Harry open the door and gives Louis his cheerful loving smile, Louis mind goes blank, everything that he practice to say to Harry goes right off his mind. Louis almost slips a smile back, but he wills himself not to. Harry notices that his always loving Louis has not smiled back and gives Louis a confused questioning look back.
Louis takes another deep breath and says, quieter than a mouse, "I can't do this".
"what" Harry replies. Harry did hear what Louis said, but he refused to believe it.
Louis says a bit louder "I can't do this."
"Do what" Harry knows what Louis is talking about, he just doesn't want to believe it.
"This. Our relationship. I love you so much that I'm willing to hate you"
"Huh" This truly confuses Harry. "You don't have to hate me. Why are to talking about hating me."
"Look, we cannot be together. You know that, I know that, the boys know that, and those fucking modest won't let us forget that. Well I can't do this anymore. I am too tired to fuss around with you and your immaturity. People are starting to talk about it and I hate it."
"What?" Harry replies stunned. "What about 'we will always be together' and 'being soul mates' and 'making it to the end?'"
"I don't believe in that shit anymore. Harry, I that was 3 years ago. I was 18 and you were still 16. It's time for us to grow us and stop fooling around."
"All this time, did you think it was all just 'fooling around?' Or is this about the management again? Are they forcing you to say this shit. I swear I will fucking kill modest. Those basterds that can't think of anything expect money."
"No. This has nothing to to with modest. This is all me. I'm just sick and tired of this. Of you. Can we just let it go and act like this never happened? I don't like you anymore. I'm actually starting to like Eleanor more than you. I hope you find someone else you can be happy with too. Bye Harry."
Saying that Louis left. Not looking back once at Harry. Louis knows that if he looks back and sees Harry's expression, he might take it all back and go back to him. Plus if he does look back now, Harry will be able to see Louis crying and will know it's all fake.
He can hear Harry crying and shouting things between his sobs, but Louis cannot make out the words between his heart and head throbbing.

Of course modest was a part of this shit. He had overheard them talking about how they were going to force Harry to become a womanizer. And they were also saying that if Louis and Harry do come out, it was going to take a bad effect on their carriers. Especially Harry. He didn't give a fuck about himself but when he heard that it was going to ruin Harry, he couldn't take it. Harry had always dreamed about being a singer or making it big. Now that he was finally living his dream, Louis was not going to be the one tearing his dreams apart. Louis barged in Simon's room and asked him to explain himself. Simon simply said "we gotta do what we gotta do. You guys are making our sales go down. Sorry. And if you guys keep up with this act, I might have to completely separate you guys. I have already decided to make Harry have more girlfriends, and decided to never let you guys together alone. Ever! So if you guys don't get your act together, your beloved Harrys image is going go down very fast. Decide soon. "
Louis hated falling right into Simons trick by the had no other choice. "fine" he replied bitterly "but you have to promise me not to hurt Harry in any way. You! Do! Not! Get! Harry! Inolved! In! This! Shit! Get Harry hurt and I'm out of here. I fucking swear."
There is a disgusting glint in Simon's eye that just makes Louis throw up. "it all depends on the way you act Louis. It all depends on you."
"Fine. And make sure that Harry knows nothing about this. I don't want him getting hurt. If you have someting to say, you come up to me, not Harry. If I see you putting your dirty hand anywhere near Harry, I swear, I fucking swear..."
"ya ya whatever you say" Simon says not caring.
"you guys disgust me so fucking much. You make me wanna gag just knowing that I'm breathing the same air as you. You just can't be happy that we are happy. Do you guys have anything but money in you fucking tiny head. Guess not. What did I accept from a monster like you." Louis said as he left. He was so mad when he was told about this. How much he wanted to punch Simon. But he had no other choice. He would much rather be near Harry, even if it meant that Harry would Louis, than be far away from him. He would much rather see Harry happy, successful doing what he wanted, even if it meant that Louis was getting hurt and felt like dying. Harrys happiness was much more important. For Louis to be happy he would just have to remind himself that he is doing this for Harrys sake, if Harrys happy that Louis is happy. He would just have to remind himself this, everyday, for him go be okay. For Harry Louis was willing to sacrifice anything so his sadness is just a small sacrifice.
"it's OK" Louis told himself "for Harry" he said as the tears he had been holding came pouring out and as he ran to him room. "I'll be okay."

So guys what did you think?
I know it was a bit short and instense.
Hope you love it as much as I loved writing it.
I will update soon.
All the love -D.