Harry-Sexual

The boys couldn't handle it anymore. They knew something was wrong with Harry and Louis, but they just thought that it was just their normal fighting. But it had lasted way longer than their normal fighting. Usually they couldn't keep away from each other for more than a day. They always made up by the 3rd day for sure. But it has already been 2 weeks and they still haven't made up. And they both trying to act like they were OK. But it was so obvious that they were not OK. And the boys had no idea what was wrong or what to do to help them.

They had talked to both of the boys. Harry sounded and looked depressed but he said he was okay. But it was obvious that he really was not okay. He was far from okay. On the other hand, Louis sounded too cheerful. He was trying too hard to act like he was okay. Too painfully hard. He told the boys that Harry and him didn't have the 'spark'anymore, so they broke up. As simple as that. But it was really hard to believe Louis when Louis's mouth was smiling while his eyes looked so sad, like he was about to break down soon. The boys knew they had to do something. And it had to be fast. But they didn't know what.

They remembered when Louis and Harry first told them about their relationship. Well it was more like the boys confronted Louis and Harry. Louis and Harry were so shy, awkward, but also so sure and so in love. They were so happy. They knew that Harry was bi because he told them so. But they had no idea that Louis was gay or bisexual. So Zayn asked Louis what his sexuality was. And Louis's answer made their heart melt a bit. He said after thinking for a while "hmmmmm I don't know what my sexuality is. I thought I was straight all my life. I'm pretty sure I should still be straight of it wasn't for Harry. If I didn't meet Harry" then he lovingly looked at Harry and squeezed his hands and continued on "I still can't picture being with anyother guys expect Harry. Actually any other girls for that matter. I feel like Harry is the only one for me. Maybe I'm Harry-sexual, I only like Harry." he smiled "and I'm going to be with Harry for rest of my life so I don't know what my sexuality is, and I will probably never know either" then he looked at Harry in a fake evil way, with a evil laugh and said in a deep voice "muahahaha I am never letting you go HARRY. I'm going to stick to you like a glue, like a leach. Don't even think of running away from me. I'm gonna hunt you down of you do muahahaha." And Harry replies that he would do the same if Louis tried to run away from Harry. And they sweetly exchanged "I love you" and kissed. It was adorable but they(they boys)  obviously had to make fun of them(harry and Louis). So the boys had teased them and told them to get a room.

Back to the reality.
So what happened. They(Harry and Louis) are so distant now. They probably haven't exchanged a word for 2 weeks. It was painful for Louis and Harry as well as everybody else in the room, the tension and the awkwardness was too big. The other boys tried to lighten up the mood by making jokes. But it didn't lighten up the mood. It just made it more awkward when no one laughed at their jokes.

So the other lads finally decided to confront them. Since Louis always left before they any had time to say anything, and always refused to be in the same room as Harry unless he needed to. The boys had decided to devise a plan. Liam will call Louis to their practice room for some "help" while Niall and Zayn will do the same with Harry.

Louis and Liam arrive before the other three.
Louis- "so what kind of help do you need that I couldnt help you in my room?"
Liam trying to think of a reason "Ummmm I need help with...... With my beatboxing. Ya beatboxing"
Louis-"OK and why couldn't I have just done this in m-" and suddenly got interrupted by the entrance of the other 3 lads.
Louis looks at Harry, looks away really fast. "Seems like you already have enough help, so do you really need me? Cause if you don't, I wanna leave. I have other things to do" Louis says while trying to leave the room.
Harry know that Louis doesnt have any other things to do. He just wants to avoid Harry. But he doesn't let it show.
Liam blocks Louis with his arms and says "no wait. It's something I need the whole groups help on"
Louis-"what help do you need? How does beatboxing help require 4 different people? What are we actually here for? Spit it out."
Liam-"it's just....ummmm.... Guys?" looking at Niall and Zayn.
Then it's is a long awkward pause.
Naill- (trying to break the silence)"so what's up guys. We are here to address few things that us three (looking at Liam and Zayn) have noticed"
This catches Louis's attention and he no longer looks annoyed or looks like he wants to leave. He, instead, looks surprised.
Harry is still quiet, looking towards the floor.
The time has finally come for Louis to tell the other lads about what happened. The unavoidable has finally come. But he tries go prolong it as long as he can. Cause he feels that once the other lads thinks that they have broken up, it would be official. And he wasn't ready for that. So instead of talking about it he acts in denial and says instead"what is it that you guys want to talk about? Why is everyone looking so serious and quiet? Am I missing something here?" Louis had already planned on what to say to the boys. He won't tell anyone about the management, expect Eleanor because that was unavoidable, because it would be hard to acts like Louis hates Harry, is everybody knows that's not true. And someone, like Niall, who cannot keep a secret, might blow the whole thing.

This time Zayn speaks. "Ya you and Harry seem distant there past few weeks. So we were wondering if something was up. We tried asking you before but you guys didn't really tell us much, so what's up between you guys?"

Louis, really not want to say this, almost crying, but forcing the smile he was taught by the management says "oh Harry and I decided that we are not meant for eachother so we decided to break up. It's mutual. So I'm sorry that it's was awkward for you guys for the pas-"
Harry interrupting Louis says with tears falling of his eyes "it's not mutual. I didn't get to have any say in it. I didn't get to decide anything. It's was all you. I still think we are meant for eachother. I still love you!! You might have thought that it was over but I don't think so. I get it that you don't love me anymore. But please don't say that it was mutual. Cause it's FUCKING NOT!!!!!!" And with that Harry ran out the room crying.