Only you

The nextday, both boys had caked on so much make up to hide their puffy eyes from crying. They not had to show eachother that they were fine. They were over eachother. But nope they were far from being over eachother.

Louis has to go on a date with Eleanor. He really didn't want to. After telling Eleanor everything about Simons evil plan, her first response was to go kick Simons ass. She told Louis that they should come out in front of everyone. Since there were a lot of fans who support Louis and Harry together, called Larries, it won't be that bad. And Eleanor could be the maid of honor in their wedding. And it would be a happy ending to a sad love story. "If only" louis thought "If only it was that easy. If only I could kiss Harrys sexy plump red lips in front of everyone. Oh how I miss kissing him. Oh the way he would wimper. Harry loved kissing." Just the thought of Harry whimpering started waking Louis' member. But sadly no, they couldn't do that. "No" Louis had told Eleanor "but if we were to get married, you would certainly be the maid of honor. No doubt." "Oh I had always wanted to be a maid of honor. Then I must make sure that you guys will get married." And then Eleanor started plotting of ways to help get them together. The plan always started started good, but it would always somehow end with Eleanor turning into Super Girl and saving them and kicking Simons ass, quite literally, with her superhuman powers. Louis was laughing, until he was not. Suddenly a tear slipped from eyes. Then another, until he was full on crying. Eleanor tried to comfort him by hugging him and telling him everything would be OK. And Harry, obviously had to open the door at that exact moment. And he had obviously misunderstood it all. Oh their luck. Oh Harry ended up saying some mean stuff which lead to louis crying some more. He eventually cried himself to sleep. Eleanor decided he deserved some sleep and let him be.

And back to Louis and Eleanors date. They are supposed to skiing somewhere at France at January, which is few months away. Simon had told Louis to keep his schedule free in the second week of January. He told Louis 2 months prior to make sure that Louis won't be able to deny Simon or make excuses with his schedule being busy. So Louis had no excuse but to agree with going on the trip. But he told Simon that this skiing trip will never replace the trip he had with Harry.
*Flashback Starts*
That was the first time they did it. Louis had planned it ages ago and he was super nervous when he asked Harry out on the trip. Obviously Harry had said yes without any hesitation, maybe too excitedly. So together they went shopping for their clothes. They wanted everything to be perfect. But they couldnt go alone. That would have been too obvious so they had to ask Stan and some other friends to tag along. Expect that, everything was perfect. They hadn't told their friend about them dating, so they had to sneak around to be together. But even that had been fun. There had been some mistake and awkward moments but still everything about the trip had been perfect. And the night finally came. Since Harry was a cheesy romantic guy, Louis had decorated the whole room in roses and colorful light, since he was afraid that candle fall off and catch fire with their night activities. Louis was just done with the lights and was decorating the bed with Rose petals when Harry walked in. Louis had intended the whole thing to be a surprise. So he kicked Harry out of the room.
Harry "Oh my what's going on"
Louis "Huh. Oh crap you saw. It was supposed to be a surprise. Get out and pretend you don't see anything and come in in 15 minutes and act surprised" Louis had said stubbornly.
15 minutes later.
Harry "I'm coming in"
Louis in bed naked
Harry "oh I like what I see"
Louis "of course you do. My gorgeous body... All for you" he said seductively... Or at least tried to.
Harry couldnt take it and stared cracking up. Louis got mad.
Louis "How dare you. I tried so hard to make it perfect and you just laugh at me. Fine I get it I'm not attractive. And you don't get my body anymore. Im leaving"
Harry stoped laughing as he could possibly could and went directly to him and kissed him. HARD. Louis whimpered and looked at Harry with glossy eyes.
Louis"thought you didn't like what you saw?"
Harry "Nope. Loved it"
Louis "don't believe it. If you loved it then why did you laugh at me"
Harry "I laughed because you are so cute and adorable and small"
Louis "don't believe you. And Im not small. I'm 5 feet 8 inches for your information. That is not small. And I was hoping to get compliments like 'you're hot and sexy' not 'cute and adorable'. I'm not a child to be 'cute and adorable' I'm 2 years older than you.
Harry "First, you are small" To further prove his point, Harry lifts Louis up bridal style and takes him back to the rose covered bed. "and second I do love it"
*smut warning*
Harry takes Louis hand and puts it in his crotch area. Louis is surprised to find Harry rock hard.
Harry "been this way since I walked in"
Harry kisses Louis full of lust and passion and need. It was a rough kiss. And needy and lusty kiss. While kissing, Harrys large hands slowly explored Louis body. Harrys hands traveled down louis chest to louis member which was also rock hard. Louis starts wimpering as soon as Harry touches Louis' dick. Harry started to playing with Louis dick.
Louis *moan* "feels so good" between kisses. "so close" Harry stared pumping his hand faster and faster and a second later, Louis came with full force.
Louis "I wanna make you feel good now"
Louis goes down in his need and takes off Harrys sweatpants. Lousi had seen Harrys cock multiple time but is still surprised by its size. He starts by cerresing Harrys cock and moving it back and forth. Precum starts leaking from Harrys penis. Louis, wanting to make Harry feel as good and he did Louis, licked the tip of Harry's cock. He licked the precum and his first thought was that it tastes like salt and vinegar. But oddly he liked the taste. So Louis started licking more and tried to give Harry a blowjob. To Louis dismay, he couldn't fit Harrys big duck more than few inches in his small mouth. But luckily, Harry still found it heavenly.
Harry *moaning hard* "oh louis I didn't know you had this side to you. Ohhhhhhhh you're so good. You look so good giving me a blowjob. Oh so close."
Louis took that as a sign and stated sucking harder and bobbed his head up and down faster. And a few seconds later Harry came in Louis mouth.
Louis "ughhh why didnt you tell me you were about to cum. I got it all over my mouth and face."
Harry "Ohh you look so hot with my cum all over your face. Here I'll wipe it off for you. And you can spit the cum in this glass"
Louis swallows the cum "it's OK... Too late now"
Harry surprised "oh that was so hot. You always know how seduce me."
Louis excited "so was I good"
Harry "hell yea"
After that they had cuddled for a while until thing started heating up again. They stared kissing eachother roughly. And it lead to Harry kneading Louis plump ass. And slowly Harry started playing with both Louis dick and ass. Then Harry slowly stared fingering Louis. He got some lube, pored it in his long fingers and in Louis asshole.
Louis "cold"
Harry "sorry. I will warm it up with my fingers" and stared fingering louis. 1 finger first, and slowly the second and then 3. Louis was in so much pleasure that he was almost crying.
Harry *shocked and concerned* "sorry am I going too fast? Am I hurting you? Maybe it's too much for you and we should stop"
Louis "shy and embarrassed* *shakes his head no* "noooooo it's too good. I want you inside me. I want to be together with you. I need you. So good. Need you so much.
Harry *still concerned* "you sure. Tell me as soon as it starts hurting."
Harry puts on a condom and pours lube all over his dick and Louis asshole. "You ready?" lousi nods his head, in too much pressure to speak. Harry slowly enters Louis. Louis didn't realize how bad it would hurt. Harry was big... Huge.
Harry "does it hurt too bad"
Louis "no I want to keep going"
Harry slowly starts moving. Slowly the pain starts turning into pleasure. Louis can feel Harry so deep. Harry keeps going slow for few minutes. Until Louis moans out "faster". Harry slight increases his pace. They both moan until louis cums and shortly after so does Harry. They both all into other bed. They stay like that for few minutes with Harrys dick in Louis ass. Louis could feel Harrys cock slowly getting less hard.
*smut ends*
Harry "this was perfect. You are perfect"
Louis "no you're perfect"
Harry "nope we're perfect. I won't be perfect without you. I would be sad, lost and lonely and miserable without you. So you gotta promise me that you would never leave me"
Louis "of course. But you gotta promise me the same"
Harry "pinky promise"
Louis "yep" *links his pinky with harrys*

*flashback ends*
Louis looks at his pinky and smiles sadly. "If only we could go back. I would have made sure no one every found out. Then I could have protected Harry". And then he is rudely interrupted by Simon. *I will give you more information about the date later on so bye for now" Louis left without saying anything. On his way back Louis saw Harry. Louis quickly avoids Harry and runs to his hotel room slams the door and crys his heart out. That's how Louis day has been ending, with him crying to sleep. "All for Harry" was his last thought before drifting into sleep where he can dream about being with Harry like the way he would like to in real life.