2

(a/n Jen's outfit above)
Jennifer's Pov
So I was watching Supernatural when someone texted me and of course it was Emily.

Text Convo

Em: Are you getting ready?

Jen: Not yet I'm watching TV

Em: your suppose to be getting ready, you know what I'm just gonna go over there and we can get ready together okay?

Jen: Fine I guess

End of Text Convo

Jennifer's Pov
So Emily got to my house with dresses,make-up,etc. Then she started to get me ready, so first she did my make-up she put a little bit of sparkles to pop out my eye color, then she did my hair half up and half down and curled it a bit but not too much, after she was done with that she picked me out a little black dress to wear and I told her "are you crazy I'm gonna look like a little hoe in that dress I'm not wearing it!"

I screamed, and then Em told me "Jen you do not look like a hoe now put on the dress before I staple it to you!" she yelled back. And I said "fine I'll wear it!" and then she said "good now I'm gonna go get ready then we can leave." "okay" I said then I walked out and sat on my couch to finish watching Supernatural "yeah I love that show if you can't tell" Then Em walked out and I said "damn Em you look hot I told her" and she said "Thanks Jen but not as Hot as you damn" she said with wink. After that we both started laughing and then we both got in her car and started to head to the party since it was already 9pm "can you say fashionably late lol".