24

Jen Pov

Today was finally the day that I get to go home I've been in this hospital for about 3 days. I mean I like staying here, but at the same time I want to go home with my baby. So the nurse finished helping getting my things together then Chase and me started walking to the car with Isabell in her car seat. We finally started heading home, but then I noticed that Chase was driving the wrong way so I said "um babe your going the wrong way" I said chuckling and he said "I know babe" he said smirking at me. After he said that I didn't say anything I just enjoyed the ride but then we parked in front of a little cute house. And Chase started getting out of the car and I said "um what are you doing?" and he said "I'm going inside our new house" he said smiling at me. And I went and ran up to him and wrapped my legs around him while I hugged him and kissed him. And then I said "how did you do this?" and he said "my parents and your parents helped me" and I said "babe I love it!" and he said "well I'm glad you like, now come on let's go look inside" he said grabbing my hand and leading me inside.

Inside the house

Once I got inside my mouth dropped it was so pretty and it was a cute little house for a little family, and that's what we are a family. So I absolutely loved this house cause it felt like I was at my house it was comfy. And then Chase showed me around the house it was perfect (I'm skipping the tour cause I'm Too lazy to write it all out but I will post pics 😂).

 And then Chase showed me around the house it was perfect (I'm skipping the tour cause I'm Too lazy to write it all out but I will post pics 😂)

After Chase showed me around he asked me "so what do you think babe?" and I said "I love it, it's perfect!" I said hugging him again. Then he said "well I'm going to make dinner" and I said "okay I'm gonna go check on Isabell" and then I walked into her room and picked her up cause she was crying. So I fed her because I knew she was hungry don't ask me how I know it's just a mother thing. Once I got done feeding Isabell I went back downstairs to check on Chase and once I hit the last step there was smoke everywhere and I ran to the kitchen and there was Chase trying to take out the fire on the stove and the pans were all in the sink. And I said "oh my gosh Chase what happen in here?!" I said laughing and he said "nothing I was just cooking and then it went up into flames, but at least I got the fire out" he said smiling at me. And I said "okay, well how about we order Chinese?" and he said "that's sounds like a great idea". So I ordered the food and it came about 30 minutes later so after we got done we cleaned up. Then we both went upstairs into our room and got ready for bed then I feel asleep but I kept on waking up so I went into Isabell's room and I was just watching her sleep (lol not in a weird way 😂) and then I felt someone's arms around my waist and I turned around and it was Chase and I turned around and said "oh hey did I wake you up?" and he said "no but what are you doing up?" and I said "I couldn't sleep" and it was quiet for a while but the Chase said "babe we may have had Isabell at a young age, but I'm glad we had here or else I wouldn't be right here with you right now" he said kissing me head. And I said "I'm glad we had her too, I'm just this short time that we've had her she's the most important thing in the world to me". And he spun me around so I was facing him and he said "God how did I get so lucky to meet a girl like you?" and I said "well I guess I'm one of a kind" I said smiling at him. And he said "Jen I'm glad I'm finally going to marry you in a week" and I said "me too Chase, me too" I said kissing him.

Okay there is only one chapter left to this book! So I'll try to make it long and good! And thank you all so much for 1k I love you all ❤