25

Jen Pov

I woke so excited today because today was the day that I finally get to be called Mrs.Campbell. I can't believe that I found love with the player that got me pregnant. So now here I am feeding Isabell because she was fussy but she stopped crying after I fed her. So now I am getting ready for my big day I'm getting married! After I put my wedding dress on my mom came into my room and started to do my make up and then I was ready to head down the aisle. But before I could go my mom started telling me how much I've grown and how I'm still going to be her baby girl even though I'm getting married and almost 19. And she started crying and I almost started crying but then she said "oh honey don't cry, you'll ruin your make up" she said wiping my tears away and fixing my make up. Then after that it was time for me to walk down the aisle and my dad interlocked our arms and they opened the doors for everyone to see me.

Chase Pov

Once they opened the church doors, there was my beautiful wife to be and she looked so perfect in that wedding dress all I could do was stare at how beautiful she was. And then I looked at Our beautiful baby girl Isabell and then back at Jen and that is when I knew my life was perfect the way it is I really do love Jenny and Isabell more than anything in this world.

Jen Pov

They started playing the music and I started walking with my dad and we finally made it up to where Chase was and my dad kissed my cheek and told Chase "take care of my baby" and Chase said "I plan too" he said smiling. And then with that I walked up there and Chase said "You look so beautiful Jen" and I said "thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I said smiling at him. (skip the pastor talking and go to the vows)

Then the pastor said Mr.Campbell your vows you may say them now and Chase said "Jen since the first day I you I knew I needed to have you in my life, your so perfect in everyway and you having Isabell was amazing cause I had a child with the woman I love and I would never ever call Isabell a mistake if anything she is a miracle and so are you Jen, I'm so glad that I'm here today with you and all of our friends and family are here to witness our wedding and with that said Jen I love you!" and I was on the verge of crying but it was my turn to say my vows so I said "Chase when you got me pregnant honestly I was so scared because you were a player and I thought that you wouldn't change your player ways, but you did and we may have ups and downs but I will always know that you are the love of my life and I'm so thankful for you and Isabell and my family and friends that are supporting us with everything so I just wanted to say that I love you Chase Campbell more than anything besides our daughter!" I said laughing a little at the last part of what I said. Then the pastor said "Mr and Mrs.CampbellI now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride. And that's what me and Chase did and after the wedding I went and Chase asked me if I wanted to dance and I said yes and there I was dancing with my husband and my daughter in between us and I have to say I love my life and how perfect it is and how perfect my family is.

A/n Now I Know that this may not be the Best Chapter, but I'm finally done with this book and there Will NOT be a sequel sorry. But thank you all for reading my book I love you all! ❤
But I will be making other books and I'll tell you when they are up!