15

Tomorrow Night - Jenifer Pov

So here I am getting ready for dinner with Chase parents, and my mom. So now I'm looking in the mirror I am wearing a red dress, cause I didn't know what else to wear because Chase said to dress casual so that's what I am doing. I like this dress because it shows off my little baby bump, well not so little anymore.

At Chases House
(Chase Pov)

Jennifer texted me saying she was almost here, so I told my parents and the table is all set and dinner is done.

Now all we need is Jen and her mom. Soon after Jen texted me there was a knock at the door and it was Jen. I went and she looked so beautiful in the dress she was wearing a cute dress that showed off our baby.

And then I went up to Ms.Castillo any shook her hand and Jen introduced me to her. Then they both walked inside and they met my parents.

Dinner Time( Chase Pov)
Now we're all sitting at the dinner table eating and just taking about the baby and then my mom said "Jen are you and Chase going to keep this baby?" and Jen almost chocked on her food and said "Well me and Chase talked and we both agreed that it's the best thing to do" and then my mom said "Well that means that you both have to be responsible and support this baby" and Jen said "I know that and I'm am willing to do everything for our baby" she said while holding my hand and smiling at me.

And then my dad said "So Jen are you excited for your 18th birthday" and Jen said "yeah I'm ready to be 18 finally!" and then we were all talking and then Jens mom said it was time for them to leave.

Jens Pov
Before me and my mom left Chase came up to me and hugged me and gave me a kiss. Then he said "Jen I'm going to take to out for your birthday" and then I said "No Chase you don't have to" and then he said "No I'm going to take you and that's final" and then I started giggling and said "fine I'll go". With that I walked out the door excited that Chase is taking me out for my birthday.