So much insanity in one place...

The girl you'd never seen before smiled at you rather meanly. She had long black hair and was holding a long knife which was so sharp it looked as though it could cut through wood. Her top half was covered with a grey hoody that had long sleeves that fell over her hands. On her bottom half she had black jeggings and combat boots. You were wondering how long you'd been out when they answered your question for you.
"You've been out for nearly an hour y/n. Are you okay?" Sam questioned.
"I'm fine I think," you replied. You reached up a hand to scratch your chin and brought it away to find Crimson blood.
"Here," Yuki said, throwing you a towel already smeared with blood. Why? You looked at Sam and saw that his white pyjama top was also covered in the red liquid. Then you saw something you hadn't seen before, you stood up to get a better look. There, on the ground, was a human form cowering and crying silently. The same red blood shimmered as it ran down the persons face from gashes on his forehead and cheeks. Who was it? Who had inflicted that pain upon them?
"It is these people's insanity that has caused this person pain!" Your dradow answered your question for you.
"Sam, Yuki, and what's your name?" You asked.
"I'm Echo," she said, cleaning the blood on her knife with her sleeve.
"Did you three do this to him?" You wondered aloud. "And where's my dradow gone?"
"Yes we did this it was a lot of fun, and your dradow is over there," Echo said, pointing over to Salex's and Gareth's grave where she was pulling up flowers and pulling them apart. (Such disrespect.) You noticed that three other dradow's were with her. What must have been Echo's, and Sam's and Yuki's. Which meant you all were insane. Such a lot of insanity in one place!