She's innocent, I swear!

You smiled at the fact Sam was sticking up for you. Mrs Okami glanced at you before turning back to Sam.
"Innocent, are you sure? Please explain what happened," Okami said.
You stared into Sam's brown eyes and silently begged him to not tell. He didn't give in to your pleading.
"The lot of us are insane, except (Y/N). We often go behind the school to hang out but it turned out J was there. (Y/N) was unconscious from the heat and running to keep up with us. While she was out we decided to have some fun with J and cut him a bit, only, it went further than that. When (Y/N) woke up she tried to help him but we pulled her away. She's innocent, I swear!"
"Okay, I think I believe you Sam," Okami said, looking at her fellow police people for back up. All they did was nod. Echo and Yuki were sitting very still and silent both of them glaring at Sam. Okami pulled out the handcuffs and grabbed Sam by the hands, afterwards doing the same to Echo and Yuki. All she did was smile at you apologetically and let you go. As you wandered out through the door you questioned yourself if you should bail them out.

A/n: So, hi guys. I haven't spoke to you properly for a while! I apologise for lack of updates but I have recently been ill, and then on holiday. Soooooo not much chance! Again. Sorry.

If you haven't already, please check out some other books on my profile. There's a big selection of stuff. From a wolf story called 'Dark Claws' to my other insane book 'The Voice In Your Head'. Something for all! Hope your enjoying this book and...
Peace out, Yandere's!