Alone again...

Wandering the streets, you weren't entirely sure where to go. It had started to rain and a cold wind had began to rise, slapping you round the face. You didn't really want to go back to Taurtis but figured you didn't have much choice. You had no money and therefore couldn't book a hotel room. Pulling the hood up on your darkly coloured hoody you began to head over to Sam's and Taurtis' place. Glancing down you noticed a dark red smear of blood down the front of your hoody. Of course! You were wearing it the night of the killing. Quickly, you yanked the jumper over your head and threw it as far away from you as you could. This left you in just a short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts that came to your knees. Suddenly you threw your hands up to your ears and began frantically whispering back to the voice.
"So, we got away with it... Excellent! Leave your friends, they don't want you, you don't need them, you have me..."
"No, no! Leave me alone please!" You began to stumble sideways and collapsed in an alley only a few streets from Taurtis' home. Tears streamed down your cheeks and you began to choke. Curling up in a ball you cried until there was no tears left to cry. The sky began to turn dark and the rains icy fingers continued running down your back. Sleep came after many hours of sobbing; the cold pavement pressing into your back.