J?!

A/n: not my art 🔼 well non has been my art so don't know why I'm putting that now?

Taurtis sprinted at full speed towards the school and covered the short distance quickly. No more screaming could be heard but Taurtis decided it was worth checking around a bit. He walked in through the school doors and looked around. Nothing. Taurtis headed over to the dinner hall and thoughtfully glanced out the window. He blinked and looked again. There on the floor was a body, lying limp, face down.
"My Gord," Taurtis muttered and leapt through the smashed window.

"Sam? You don't think it was Taurtis behind the school?" You asked, your head suddenly clear and free from pain.
"I sure hope not y/n," Sam sighed.
Quickly, you realised your hand was still enveloped in Sam's.
"Errrmm," you murmured and quickly pulled away your sweaty Palm. Sam blushed.
"What are we gonna do now then?" You asked.
"Just chill, I guess," Sam replied awkwardly, slumping onto the sofa.

Quickly, Taurtis slipped through the smashed window and sped over to the body. Gently he turned over the body for an explanation of the situation.
"T-Taurtis..." The boy whispered opening one eye as much as he was able.
"J?!" Taurtis replied checking over J's wounds. There was a gash on his forehead and it was blocking his vision. Stab wounds littered his stomach and many cuts covered his face and body. Blood had stained the grass beneath J and his smashed glasses lay at the side of him.
"Who did this?!" Taurtis questioned angrily.
"S- Good- Goodbye T-Taurtis..."
His last breath clouded in the cold air and his green eyes, usually full of life, glazed over with deaths stare. Taurtis, wiping tears from his own eyes, slid the eyelids shut. Why J?...

A/n: Hey guys! Am I mean? Noooooo of course not! Okay maybe a little.... Hmm maybe quite a bit actually. Aahhhhhh I'm a horrible person!!!!!! R.I.P J. 'Why J?' You might ask. Well here is the answer. It actually has some plot to it.... Just scroll down a few lines.

Keep going.....

Nearly there!

So tense!

The answer is....

No seriously. This is the answer.
I DON'T KNOW IT WAS COMPLETELY RANDOM!
Ha you scrolled down for nothing. I'm a horrible human being.