Chapter 8

What happened last time~

"You know it's not nice to yell my dear." 

And now, more~

I'm doomed. I'm dead. Please let the others live. "Well  I thought I'd never see you again." I stated not facing the thing. "I warned you not to see Undertaker~." The thing kinda sang (you know when it sounds like a sing songy voice when it kinda is and kinda not XD). "I was just leaving though so-" the thing cuts me off by saying "You are coming with me now." "BUT I DONT WANT TO DA- I MEAN MONSTER!" I yelled at the thing. "be glad I'm sparing them but if you really dont want to come with me you can let them all...die." the thing said with a smirk. " *sighs* fine I will come with you." You stated in a dead tone. Suddenly we were teleported out and I was blindfolded. "*sighs* well I guess we can-" the thing cuts me off (again XD). "If I return you to the Phantomhive manor you must know you cant look for me to kill me but you have to try to win the game you have to see me before I touch you. If I I do touch you I win the game and get to kill Undertaker and you will stay with me for oh a thousand years or so my daughter."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Short chapter i know but i decide to have it like this because i think it ended on a good note maybe next chapter i will give gender who knows but it seems you have family problems to solve XD

Fixed: 7/18/17