Chapter 18 (part 1)

Arriving to the battle ground I was cautious. The lives of so many people rested in my hands. Their fate was determined by this fight. When discussing some plans Avalynn approached me. "I am sorry." With that she grabbed knocked me out and took me. "_____, I see Avalynn didn't mess up for once." My 'mother' lifted my chin and smirked at me. "Rot in hell." I spat at her and waited for the others. "Tch, should have killed you years ago." She stood up her silver hair falling just below her waist as her red eyes gave me what could be called a 'death glare'. "Dying would have been better. You should have left me on the streets years ago." So I lied how Madalyn became my mother but what did you expect? I wouldn't just say I ran away from home and let myself get taken in by a dragon. I'm not stupid. "If I did you would have probably become a prostitute." Madalyn flicked her wrist and some demons grabbed a hold of me and made me stand up. "You're going to watch them all fight and die for you." The demons brought me to a window and I screamed as I saw the bloodbath going on just outside these walls. "Let me go join them! I need to fight with them!" I turned my head and glared at Madalyn as she laughed and snapped her fingers. A few demons came out holding Undertaker by his arms. His head was low and he looked like he had taken a pretty bad beaten since they were practically dragging him. "Undertaker!" At my voice he lifted his head and wrenched himself from the demons. "____!" He ran towards me. Only to be stopped by my so called mother holding a sword an inch in front of his neck. "Not another move Undertaker."  The demons let go of me but I didn't step forward in case Undertaker got beheaded. "How about we all talk about this yes? ____ you know what I want so how about you give it to me?" Mother turned towards me and I held up the thing she wanted most in life. My scythe. Weird I know but with how many shapes it can take.... and with it being able to kill anything it's handy. "____ don't hand it to her. She'll kill us both and everyone else." I looked at Undertaker with sad eyes and thought about what he said. Madalyn held the sword closer to his throat and growled. "Give it to me now." Undertaker shaked his at me and I stayed put for once. Madalyn chopped off his head and I screamed as it hit the ground. "Give me your scythe!" Madalyn came towards me and I shot up off the ground and stabbed her in the heart. Madalyn dropped to the floor dead and I jumped out the window helping the others. After the fight Shadow came up to me. "Where's Undertaker?" She tilted her head I felt my knees buckle. In a soft voice I whispered. "He's dead."