Honeymoon (part 2)

The second day of our honeymoon started off all right, we had taken a walk in the park after Undertaker scared me awake.

Flashback to that morning~

Rolling over enjoying my blissful half awake state, I heard a creak. Opening my eyes halfway I found Undertaker's face inches from my own.
"AHHHHH UNDERTAKER! WHAT THE HECK!" Screaming I pushed him away as he just laughed clearly amused with himself.

End of flashback~

The second half of the day however introduced a corpse, brought to us by the short stack of pancakes.
"Short stacks come ooonnnn!" I whined, "you know a honeymoon means no business!" Pouting, I looked down to the corpse suddenly intrigued, since it was rare that I got to examine them.
Annoyed, the short stack of pancakes ignored me and went back to talking to Undertaker like I didn't exist.

Few hours later~

After short stack and the demon left me and Undertaker spent the rest of the day chatting and getting a quick bite to eat.
Out of nowhere, Undertaker cut me off saying, "You know _____, as crazy as I may be, marrying you was a great decision."
Flustered I was flattered but peeved. "Don't just cut me off! I wasnt finished!" Huffing I crossed my arms, causing Undertaker to laugh. Reaching across the table he grabbed my hand.

"This is why I love you more than a corpse dear~".

-----------------------------------------------------------What's this? The part two I mentioned? Whhaatttt

Anyways I'm not dead, woo, I'm just bad at updating~. If this doesnt seem consistent with everything else, that's probably because I started this early 2016 meaning I've been adding onto this story for 4 years. Does this mean I suck at updating? Probably, but it also means I see plot holes and mistakes in my writing and it no longer sparks the joy it did. That's not me saying it wont get an update occasionally. It's me explaining myself. But since I sometimes get urges to add onto it, I do, but that might be because its my most popular story.