Chapter 12

Ever since then we have been friends. "Hey _____ you know what, do you really want a answer to what I am?" Shadow questioned me out of the blue. "Yeah." I replied curious of what she would say. "Well im...a.... Magical Pineapple." Shadow tells me bursting with laughter. "Tch whatever." I say walking away. "Hey! Wait up!" Shadow yells out of breath running up to me and waling besides me. "If I remember correctly last time the roles were reversed." I chuckle.

FlashBack~

"Hey! Wait up!" I shout at the girl 'Shadow' that i have just met running after her. "Ha! Try to keep up." She laughs walking in front of a shop. "What is this place?" I say looking up at the shop in wonder. "This," She says gesturing to the building in front of us. "is where i work." She leads me inside and i look around in wonder. "Hmmmm this is a cozy little shop you work out." I tell her with a smile. "Mhm." Is all she says in reply walking to the back of the building. 

End of FlashBack~

"*chuckles* thats correct." Shadow replies. "Oh how i miss the old days." I sigh wishfully looking off in space. "Earth to _____ hello~ i see lights on in there." Shadow chuckles waving her hand in my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok my gummy drops i got you this chapter  i know its short but i felt like shit for not having any chapter up in so long