8. I Bet You Won't Fly

A/N:
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T HAD MY PHONE I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR I KNOW I KNOW.
SO MUCH DRAMA IS HAPPENING OH MY GOD I AM SO CONFUSED.

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that the titles of each chapter aren't always the bets that will be made in it. It's just ended up that way so far, but in this chapter and probably from now on, the titles just relate to the overall content in them. I mean, it will probably happen again but I'm just letting ya'll know so no one is confused. Love you all so much x. Enjoy!

•••

"We need to get a sitter for Bean!" Harry suddenly screamed while they were throwing their bags into the car.

"Don't worry love," Louis said, calmly. "Liam and Zayn are going to take care of 'em. He'll be fine."

"Oh. They'll do that for three weeks? Really?" Harry asked, shutting the trunk of the car and walking over to Louis.

"Well... I kind of... maybe... saidtheycouldstayatourflattheentiretime," Louis said in one breath.

"Lou, slow down. What did you tell them?"

"I told them... that... they could stay at our flat the whole time? I made them promise not to mess anything up and they're staying in my room, not yours, I told them that if they went into your room they would die!" Louis said quickly.

"Oh. Okay!" Harry smiled cheerfully.

"Wait, you're not mad? At all?" Louis asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Nah. And you can tell them that they can sleep in my bed if they don't want to share one, but make it clear that they can't mess with anything," Harry hadn't thrown away the razors, like he told Louis he would, and the last thing he needed was Liam accidentally finding them and telling Louis.

"Okay," Louis nodded, already grabbing his phone to text Liam.

Harry smiled sweetly before stopping- his jaw dropping and his eyes widening. He suddenly ran into the house, the sound of his low-top white converse stomping away echoing into the air. Louis turned his head in confusion and ran into the house as well to see if Harry was okay.

He skidded to a stop as he saw Harry running back outside, pushing past Louis with a blue box in his hand. Louis walked back outside and saw him standing there in all of his glory. Harry was wearing grey joggers and a grey sweatshirt, his white converse peeking out from the bottom of the joggers. His hair was in a bun and he had pulled a black headband over his head, and Louis had to admit that he looked absolutely cuddly. He was going to have to take advantage of that on the nine hour flight they had ahead of them.

In the moment of silence they shared, Harry stared back at Louis with glistening eyes. Louis was wearing grey sweatpants and a green sweatshirt that somehow made his cheekbones look amazing with a matching grey beanie. He was wearing his Vans, which look more like Toms than Vans, but oh well. He tried to match with Harry, with the grey sweatpants and white and black checkered shoes to match his white and black. Harry was awed at how absolutely soft he looked. They'd be getting to Florida at two in the morning, US time, so they needed to be as comfy as possible.

"Haz. What is that you've got behind your back?" Louis asked, mocking innocence.

"Oh, you know, just a box. Forgot to pack it."