DIVISION 1: The Freelancer Project

" Umm.... what just happened?", said the two-legged being wearing the dark gray and yellow armor. "How would I know? Did anyone else know that there was a living being in that thing?", said another two-legged being with caramel colored armor. " Well that doesn't matter right now. All we know is that there is this something in that thing. That doesn't change the matter of taking it to the director", said one with a light blue color amor. The voice was higher than the other two. I didn't understand there language at all. It was very confusing.

     " Maybe we should try to talk to it. Find out its name or something", said one with purple armor. This one seemed nicer than the others. No one objected him so he walked in to me and went on one knee. " Hi, I'm North. What's your name?", it asked. I tried to make his words into my understandingly try to mimic his words.

     "N.... nor..... North?", I said. I think that was he said was his name. If he was even saying his name. Then some annoying mean one with light purple armor spoke up.

     " Wow. It doesn't even speak English. How are we suppose to talk to it now?", it said. North turned its head toward the light purple one. Then turned back to me. " We just have to be patient. It might take a while, but we have to try".

     " North is right. If it can't speak our language then we just have to teach it. Communication is important. Try asking what it's name is again", said the caramel one.

     " What's. Your. Name?", North said. Slower this time. I guess name is what the use when they ask someone else what their name is. Now that I think about it. I don't remember my name. I have no memories of anything at all actually. Where I came from. How I got inside the black orb. Nothing. I make a motion with my head indicating the word no. Hopefully he understood what I meant.

     " I don't think it has a name. Or it doesn't remember it's name", North said as he stood back up and headed towards the others. The dark gray one remained aside of me. It then spoke.

     " How about Black Dragon?", it said. "What? Why do you mean, Black Dragon?", said The light blue one. " For its name. I feel kind of bad just calling it it all the time. So I just came up with a name", it answered. " Now that just sounds pretty stupid Washington.  Black Dragon? What kind of name is that?", said the purple one. So the gray ones name was Washington. That seems hard to pronounce.

     " Wa...sh... Washiton", I said. I don't think I pronounced it right because the caramel one was laughing. " Now that was a funny way to pronounce it. Just call him Wash. It's easier. I'm York", said the caramel one. I turn my head towards the gray one an said " Wash". I then turned toward the North and the caramel one and said " North. York". Then one came out of nowhere and said "Sorry to cut off your chitter chatter, but we're home ". Light cam shining behind me and I turn around on the platform of the orb. Wash starts walking down a ramp and so does York. North comes behind and says " Don't worry. You can go".

     North started walking down the ramp and I followed him on the floating orb. They went through a series of hallways until they walked into a small room. Two of what they call people stood in the room. They had no armor on unlike the North, York, or Wash. One was light skinned and wore thin see-through thins over his what seemed to be there eyes and the other was darker skinned.

" We brought....it", said the light blue. She was probably referring to me. " Well done. Yet I'm disappointed Agent Carolina. I thought I made it clear that I would like it closed", said the little man known as the director. At least I know the light blue ones name is Carolina. Another long and hard name for me to pronounce. " It's actually my fault kind of. I touched it and it opened", said Wash. The director walks up to me and looks at me. I look up to meet his eyes. I didn't like them.

They scared me. Full of hatred. I moved towards Wash and York and went behind them. " Dragon?", said York. I don't know how, but some of their vocabulary came up in my empty head. "Scary", I say. That's the first word that came in mind. The director turned to York and Wash and said something to them. It took me a while till I could understand what they were saying, but it turns out that they were to take we somewhere. York and North lead in front of me and Wash and Carolina behind me.

I became curious about where we were going so I spoke again. " Where?", I asked. Saying one word at a time was all I could do, but they were able to make out what I meant. " We're taking you to a room", answers Carolina. I turn back to face her and then turned back to face the front again. They turned to a right and there waited a door. On the top there was three letters that spelt LAB. I didn't know what that went. North opened the door and we entered. Inside waited a bed that looked very uncomfortable and a bright lamp on the ceiling.

North stopped and turned around towards me and put his hand out to me. I look at his hand and then back at his helmet where his face lay hidden behind. I brought out my hand over his and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to where I stood on my two feet. It took me a while to balance since I was so used to standing on four feet. Wait, how did I know that?

North still held my hand and guided me to the bed. He picked me up and lay me on top of it. It was even more uncomfortable than it looks. I turn y head towards North who stood next to me. " Stay here until someone say you can leave", he said. There was something nothing different in his time be of voice. A little bit of..... sadness.