DIVISION 5: First Mission

" See you on the other side", says North before jumping out of the plane. South, Wyoming, and Florida followed after. The ramp stayed open until we got to our stop. Maine and Carolina jumped out first. I look at Wash and he said " I hate it when they do that", and jumped out. I followed after him. The wind blew on me hard as I went down. I turned around and landed hard on the concrete ground. I felt it break under me. Maine and Carolina already were in the building and Wash stood in front of me.

" Come on", he said. We caught up with them at the door. A couple of minutes later York opened up the door and we walked in. There was tables with many guns on laying on the top. We walked around looking for objective. I waited at the door just in case enemies come in while Maine, Wash and Carolina looked for the objective. They found what we were looking for, but it was bigger than we anticipated. " How are we suppose to move that?", I ask. " Hmmm... York, I see a window cleaner scaffolding, where does it go to?", Carolina asks on the com. " Uh, I don't know. Let me check up on that", York answers. " Come on Maine",says Carolina.

" What are we doing?", asks Wash. "Improvising", answers Carolina. I hear distant footsteps coming. About twelve people. " We got company", I say turning to walk towards them only to find the objective on the scaffolding and Maine holding onto a rope. Carolina pushes Maine out of the window and the scaffolding went up while Maine went down. " Wow, I almost feel bad for them", says Wash as I met up with him. " Don't say that", says Carolina as she passed threw us holding her assault rifle. "What? I said almost", he says taking his DMR too. Carolina and Wash crouch at the tables while I crept against the wall. The door blew open there was immediate gunfire. They took them out in seconds.

Out of the smoke came out a person with a bigger weapon. " You've got to be kidding me", says Wash when flames came bursting out. Carolina and Wash both dodged the first shot and hid behind the tables. I come up behind him and punched him in the back making him fly into a structure that was hanging off the ceiling. We the left the room and ran up the stairs to meet up with York. We turn around to see a person in black armor. " Tex", said Carolina with anger in her voice. " Agent Carolina", she says back.

- Two hours later -

" So how do you think you first mission went?", asked York in the locker room. " Uh, I actually haven't thought about it", I reply. "Well you should to ably did good if your ranked #3 on the dashboard", says Wyoming. "What's with the dashboard anyway?", I ask. "It's this stupid thing that shows whose the best top to bottom out of the team. Right now Carolina is #2, but she would be #1 if it weren't for that ***** Tex", answers South. I look away from her. I hated talking to her or even being near her. I decided to drop the conversation.

After a while of silence I got up to go to my room. As usual, my room was plain as ever. I went into the bathroom and stripped down and went into the shower and turned the warm water on. I tried to think of anything that would help me regain my memories, but couldn't. I got out of the shower and put my under garments on. I decided to sleep in my sweats and muscle-tee. I brushed my teeth and went in to sleep for the night.

I wake up around 5:00 which is the time I set my alarm. I got up and put my leggings that I wear under my armor and what they call a sports bra. I grabbed a water bottle and headed towards the gym. I got one of the mats out I went on a handstand. I stayed there for thirty minutes which is when I realized that North was sitting in the break room watching me. I decided to go up to him and say hi. "Hey", he says as I sit down on the chair in front of him. " Hi", I say back. " I didn't know you woke up this early", I added. " I only wake up this early sometimes", he says.

I look up at him without moving my head so that he wouldn't notice. This is the first time I've seen him without his helmet on. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His eyes were soft unlike mine that looks like a beast. He quietly reads the newspaper and I became curious of what it says. " What does i-", I started, but was cut off by blaring red lights. Then the power shut down. North and I both jumped up and I grabbed the knife that sat in a roster connected to my thigh and North grabbed his pistol. We crept to the door and tried to open it, but we failed.

Then there was a big explosion that shook the room. The knife fell out of my hand and instead of falling on the floor I hit my head on North chest. I went on my hands and knees to find North right under me. His face barely a few inches away from mine.

~ North POV ~

Her face was right in front of mine. Her black hair drooped down from her shoulders covering the sides of the room. Her green eyes stared straight at mine. I saw her cheeks become pink and jumped off and stood up. I got up after her and her head hanged low. I saw her eyes vert to the side unable to make eye contact with mine and said " Sorry. I didn't mean too". I find myself blushing at this and put my hand at the back of my head and looked out the window and said " It's okay. It was just the explosion. We need to contact the others and my room is not far from here".

We knocked down the door as quietly as possible and went out of the room to find the halls empty. We silently ran through a few halls and ended in front of a doorway that led to my room. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. We went inside and the door locked by itself behind us. Dragon stayed by the door while I got my helmet off my desk and put it on.

~ Black Dragon POV~

I stayed at the door and North put his helmet on. " Guys what's going on over there? What?! Don't worry, Dragon is with- no! York shut up! We're not-! Just tell me what cau-", they were probably caused by a ruckus inside the helmet. I walk up to North and asked him if I could try to quiet them down. He took off his helmet and handed it to me. I put on a helmet only to hear everyone speaking at once.

"What the heck are your doing to Dragon?!"-Carolina

" Dude that's sick" -Wash

" I'm gonna kill her! You can't be with her! I won't allow it" -South

" Don't get too spicy in there" - Wyoming

" You guys give me a headache....." -Maine

" Umm, if you don't mind me saying. Can you guys just shut up and tell us what going on! Seriously", I say silencing everyone. I heard North make a small chuckle. " Dragon! Good your okay. Some lab experiment got loose and blew up a few things and its in the main docking bay and we are headed there right now. North told us you guys are locked up in his room right now, but we can handle it. We come get you guys out after we get control of the beast again. Carolina out".

With that the com cut off and I took the helmet off and gave it back to North. " What'd they say?", he asked. " Some beast got loose and blew up some stuff. They said they would get us out after they get control of it", I answer. " Well we'll just have to see how long that takes", he says back with a little smile. He sat in his a chair and I sat on his bed. An hour or so later the power turned back on and the door opened. On the other side of the room stood Wash, York, and Carolina.