DIVISION 4: Agent North

~ North POV ~

     After the day Dragon went loose, no one has seen her for the past few weeks besides Carolina and she wouldn't tell us anything saying that it's a surprise. Everyone became anxious about what happened until the director called us up to the control room. York Wash and I were the last to enter the room. "Well it looks like everyone is here", says the counselor.

     " Well I know everyone is anxious about what happened to Black Dragon for the past few weeks-", said the counselor until he was cut off by South. " Can you just get this over with", she snaps. The counselor looks at South then the director and then back to all of us. " You can some out now", says the counselor. The door next to him opened and a black suit with a blue trim walked out.

-( The actual armor is on the cover of the story. Keep reading please👍🏼)-

     The shoulders had three sharp shoulder plates  and black claws on the the fingers the sides of the helmet pointed to the side and and one in the middle slanted pointing up and had twin, very wide, samurai swords. " Long time no see", she said. " Oh my god, Dragon is that you? Your armor is awesome", said Wash. "Nice", said York. "And she's gonna be joining Team Alpha from here on out", said Carolina putting her hands on her hips and had a smirk on her face. I walk up to Dragon and put out my hand and she does the same and I say
" Welcome to Project Freelancer".

     " Not sorry to interrupt your guys reunion, but I have a first mission for you guys with Black Dragon. There is an rebellion outpost in Guana and I want you to annihilate it", says the director. " Uhum, sorry but if you didn't hear me clearly, I don't take orders from you", says Dragon. " Then who do you take orders from Black Dragon", my sister snapped. " Carolina" Dragon answers. After the mission brief we all headed to the docking bay where 479er kept ordering some poor guy to move luggage as usual.

     " Not over there stupid! I said over there!", yells 479er as we walk in. Dragon who walked next to me whispered " Who is she?". " That's our pilot, 479er", I whisper back. There's this feeling a get whenever she's around me or when I'm around her. Like I'm nervous or something like that. Finally noticing us walking  towards her 479er finally faced us. " Who's the newbie?", asks 479er. " Black Dragon, Dragon for short", answers York. " Oh, I thought it was gonna be like Agent Japan or Agent China or something because of the swords. No offense", she says. " What's Japan?", Dragon asks. "Never mind that. I'm gonna ask you a quick question, do you know how to fly plane?", she asks. She pretty much asks that to anyone who rides her plane. " What's a plane?", Dragon asks back. " Then we're good", says 479er. She turns around and opens the ramp and we all follow inside.

     " Okay, for this mission we're separating into two teams. Team A and Team B. In Team B there will be the twins, Wyoming, and Florida. Team A is Wash, Maine and Dragon. You three will infiltrating the building with me. York you'll be on top of the building for motion sensors and such. Everyone good?", asks Carolina. Everyone nods. The ramp opens at Team B's stop. " See you on the other side", I say before jumping out of plane.