DIVISION 8: Heart

~ North POV ~

     " Took you guys long enough", South says walking up to us in the docking bay. " Could've took longer. Never know right", I say bumping fists with South. " Where's Dragon?", asks Carolina walking out of the ship. " Why would I care?", South replies. " She's in the training hall", CT answers walking into the hanger. " CT when did you get back?", asks Wash. " Not long ago", CT replies. " She's moving all ready?", I ask. " Sync said that Dragon heals faster than we do", answers South. " If you don't mind me asking, who is Sync?", asks Wyoming. "Dragons AI", answers Carolina.

     We walk into the watch room above the training hall. Two rings of turrets circle around Dragon as she dodges them or cuts them in half with her swords. After a few minutes of non-stop speed, F.I.L.S.S ended the practice. " How many this time?", Dragon asks putting her hands on her knees. " Exactly 1,568 bullets were cut in half", F.I.L.S.S replies. " And the others are back as well", she adds. Not long later, Dragon came walking threw the door with a black tank top and tight gray jeans. "How'd it go?", asks a black AI next to Dragon. " Could be worse, so your Sync right?", says York. 

     " Yes, and you are Agent York with AI fragment Delta, nice to meet you", Sync says back. " You know certainly know a lot", I say.
" The information I know was.... given to me by the director himself. Though I still dislike him", she says. " The director himself eh, what did he show you", challenges South. " South not ri-", I started, but was cut off. " I don't think I'm allowed to tell you everything I know. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble", Sync objects. " And what is that information I'm not allowed to know?", South challenges again. "That's enough, Dragon and Sync, I would like to talk to you alone", interrupts the counselor. " You know, I would really enjoy a few days without you or the director bothering all the time", Dragon says walking up to him anyways. The counselor gave us a look to leave so we did.

     I sat on my bed and heard a knock on the door. " Can I come in?", I hear Dragon ask through the door. " Sure", I answer straightening my back. " Sorry, if I made you worry when I got hit", she apologizes as she sat down next to me. " It's okay, as long as your fine now I'm good", I say. She looks up at me and then back at the floor. I decided to tell her, now or never. " Hey Dragon", I started, she looks up at me again. " I uh..... I", I stuttered. I couldn't say it. I lock my eyes on hers. There was confusion in her eye and a bit of curiosity. 

     I put my hand on her cheek and she didn't move.  I pulled her face closer to mine until we were centimeters away from each other. She didn't remove her eye contact with mine. I then connected her lips to mine and closed my eyes. I felt her tense body relax through my hand. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. We stayed there.

     Not long after we let go and Dragon's head lay against my chest holding hands there was a knock on the door. We sat up separating from each other as the door opened to see Wyoming. " North, the director...... did I interrupt something?", he starts. " Uh, no. What is it?", Dragon says standing up. " The director wants to talk to North", Wyoming answers. I stood up and Dragon left the room.

~ Black Dragon POV ~

     I walked through the halls rethinking about what happened in North's room. I never realized the feelings I had for him until now and that he had them for me. I told you I hear Sync say in my head. Ugh, give me a break. No thank you because I was right again. And you were wrong a again she sang. You are so annoying. That's not the first time you said that. I know.

     I walk into my room and decided to go to bed for the night. I walk into my bathroom and look at my reflection through the mirror. I brush my teeth and went to bed.