DIVISION 6: AI's

~ York POV ~

     Dragon sat on North's bed and North sat in a chair. " How was your trip?", asked North sarcastically as he stood up from the chair. "Eh, could be worse", I say back. I look at Dragon who is sitting on his bed. I couldn't see her face due to her long black hair. Not long later, South comes storming into the room and yelling at everyone as usual. It took the counselor, North, Carolina, and five soldiers to quiet her down.

" Black Dragon. Please come to the control room immediately", says F.I.L.S.S. " Ugh, what does he want now", says Dragon grumblingly walking out of the break room. "She still hates him?", asks Wyoming. " I don't think she'll ever like, or actually, stop hating the director", I answer.

~ Black Dragon POV ~

" What do you want now?", I say entering the control room. " I'm going to implant an AI on you", says the director. " Those little computer fragment thingys that North and York have?", I ask forgetting what they were called. " The AI's yes, but not a fragment. A full AI. We never done this before so we don't know the outcome of this. It will have a mind of its own and will try to control you or reject you. You will most likely will be in a lot of pain, but you can't tell anyone. Not even Carolina", says the counselor. I didn't really care to be honest. If they wanted to put some computer thing in my body. " Might as well. I am just a 'lab experiment' anyway. I don't care if I'm in pain, I've been in pain before", I say.

" What do you mean by, ' I've been in pain before'? Did you regain memories of your past?", asked the counselor. I stared at him for a few seconds and then left the room to head back to the others. " What was it?", asked Carolina as I enter the room setting my helmet on the table. I pause and then look at her and said " It's nothing you have to worry about".

~ Carolina POV ~

" It's nothing you have to worry about", says so Dragon. After the day Dragon was sent to the control room, none of us has seen her since and it's been a week already. " Hey guys, I think I found Dragon, but your not gonna like it", says York panting in the doorway. We all follow York to the... " Surgery room", said South finishing my thought. We walked into the side room only to find the counselor and a guard. " Where's Dragon", I demanded. " Agent Caro-", " Where. Is. Dragon", I demand again interrupting him. He pressed a button and one half of the side of the room cleared into a window.

There lay inside Dragon. She lay on her side with her arms sticking out in front of her and her hair covered her face. " Is she dead?", asks Wyoming. " No, she is merely in exhaustion", answered the counselor. " What'd you do to her?", I turn to see that North was the one to ask the question. The counselor hesitated before speaking " We... we implanted a full AI in her".

" What?!", we all yelled.

" She agreed to this herself", he added. "Prove it", I snap back.

" Black Dragon. I advise you to think clearly about this. It won't be like the others". " Aww, that's so sweet. I didn't think you cared that much about me Counselor. I appreciate it very much. I already agreed to this anyway".
" F.I.L.S.S, begin the implantation surgery".
" Beginning implantation process".

..............

" Wait happened? I doesn't end there does it?", asks Wash. " The camera was destroyed by Dra-", the counselor was interrupted by shatter glass. We turn to see black claws digging into the window and then disappeared. " We must leave before someone gets hurt", said the counselor. " Meaning that someone would be you", said Dragon from the other side of the wall. She gave us a smile under her hair showing her sharp canines. This smile wasn't a happy one though, more of a sociopath. " Why don't you tell them what I did? I bet it would be most interesting", she added lifting up her head to where we could see her face, barely visible. Her eye was an eye of a murder as well.

" Don't listen to her. Her mind has been split in two because of the AI is trying to take over her causing her to become psychotic", said the counselor. I look at her, what did she mean by what she did? In that few seconds her face immediately changed the murderous psycho turned into a sad hurt girl. " Why are you here? You're not suppose to know", she said with soft voice. " Hmmm, why don't we call her
'Two-Face' now?", said South sarcastically. "Not cool South", says North. " Can I talk to her... alone?", he adds.

" I can not allow that. If she were to change again, things wouldn't turn out very good", the counselor objects. " Let me talk to her. Keeping her isolated is not gonna help her condition either", North insisted. The counselor finally let him in. York and I stayed in the side room in case something did go wrong.

~ North POV ~

     I slowly walk into the room and sat down next to her. I got that weird feeling again when it was just me and her, even if  York and Carolina were in the next room. "Hey", I start. "Hi", she answered. " You mind telling me why you didn't tell us you were getting an AI?", I ask. She pulled up her legs closer to her face a little bit and tightened her arms around it. " I didn't want you guys to worry about me", she answers hesitating. I look down at her, the sadness in her eyes. I put my hand on her head and said," Don't worry, you'll be fine", before I left the room.

Dragon started becoming better after a few days of visits from Carolina, York, and I. A few weeks later, Dragon went back to normal. Except sometimes she'd go psycho on the battlefield and kills everyone in five seconds. Her new AI, Sync, was quite useful during missions. Everyone became closer to Dragon as the weeks went on. My feelings for her.....

..... became stronger as well.