DIVISION 2: Pain

I lay there on the bed for what seemed like forever. I then hear the door open thinking that it was North, York, and Wash, but it wasn't. Small people without armor like the director walked in wearing long white fabric over there bodies and pushed carts with little silver utensils. I just looked at all of them. Wondering what they were gonna do. Then it started.

     I roared, pretty sure everyone on the ship could hear me. I wanted to shred the beings messing up my body except the metal bars over my waist, wrists, and legs prevented me from doing it. The little silver utensils hurt very much. I managed to break free from the metal bars over my wrists. I jump off the bed and threw it at two of the people and knee the other against the wall. I knock down the door and just ran across the hallways. I started to see white figures through the walls around me. I avoided them as much as possible.  I turn into a dead end. And started hearing running footsteps coming towards me.

     I jump in to the air vent in the ceilings and put the covering on the opening. I jabbed my fingers on the sides of air vent walls and started climbing up. I eventually sat in a flat surface and stayed there for a while what ch seemed like an hour or so. The black tarp on my body freed my face and I was able to hear and see things more clearly. My long hair stretched down my back. I then hear Carolina's voice down the tunnel I came out of.

     " Dragon?! Are you in there?! If you are come out here right now", she yells. I was able to even understand there language now. " No", I answer back. " I'm not coming out", I add. "Turn the heater on. She'll eventually come out", said another voice I didn't recognize. It became hot and I decided to move down the tunnel I'm in. I eventually found an opening over me. I make sure no one is around and then went out of the air vent which was burning hot now.

     I just kept going up until I eventually entered an empty room with big windows on one side. I slowly walked into the room being alert of every sound I hear. It was dark, but the windows provided light. There was a course let of benches in the middle of the room so I say on one. I hear the door I came in open and I jump onto the high ceiling. Somehow I managed to cling to it without falling off like a cat. I see York, Carolina, North, Wash, South, and two white armored ones I've never met before. "Hello~? You in here Dragon?", Wash says. They were holding little guns and the tiny light in their helmets were light up. One of the white ones turned up towards the ceiling and the light headed towards my direction. Right when the light was about to hit me I let go of the ceiling a made a loud thud on floor giving away my position.

     They all turn towards me with the light brightly showing on me. The lights on the ceiling turn and I see York by the light switches. " Oh my god, who the heck are you", says Wash. I fall back and my legs were in a crossed position and my back curled over my legs with my hands holding on my ankles. " I'm guessing that's your real face isn't it. Black Dragon", answers Carolina.

      " What?!".

~ North POV ~

     We all face Dragon with her face revealed. Her black smooth hair running down all the way to her waist. She had gray thick horns that started above her ears and it curved around her pointed ears and then went out pointing towards the sky that were outlined with yellow lines. On one side of her face her eye was out lined in black with a wing that pointed upwards. Her eye was filled with green a yellow lines the pointed in every direction. Her pupil was shaped like a lizards with a thin outline of red. The other of her face was cover with a black cloth and her bangs.

     " Wow", I accidentally say out loud. York walks up behind us while Dragon doesn't lift her gaze off us. The red bloody mark still ran down one of her arms and legs and one big one in the middle of her stomach. " So this is the so called Black Dragon. Well now we know she's not human ", says Wyoming. The first to speak up. Dragon faces Wyoming. This is the first time she ever seen Wyoming and Maine. " That's Wyoming and Maine if you were wondering", says York beside me.

     She turns to York and the looks down at her arm. The director and the counselor walked in a few minutes later. " You caused a bit of trouble didn't you", says the director. Dragon turned her face the opposite way from him. The counselor kneels in front of her and tries to look at her arm, but she pulls it away and makes a low growl at him. The counselor gets up and walks back to the director. " Go back to the room", he says. " No", she answers. We all look at each other surprised at her answer. "Excuse me?", says the director. His face was stern. " I said no. Do I have to repeat myself", she says again meeting the directors glare. Her eyes were full of hate, but at the same time were hurt and afraid.

~ York POV ~

     " This is an order. I didn't ask for your opinion", he was clearly very angry now.  " And I won't listen", she answered back. Why was she able to speak our language so easily now? She could barely say Washington when we first met. She stood up and the director walked towards her. " You will go back to the room our we'll leave you out side in outer space where you will die", he said. That was his final. Dragon crossed her arms and straighten her back and said " Try me".  The director walked back from her, held his hands behind and ordered us " Kill her". He then turned around and left the room with the counselor following behind him.

     She turned towards us. The expression on her face hasn't changed. We all look d at each other not knowing whether we obey or disobey. " Are you going to fight against us?", asked Carolina. " No", she answered. She started walking towards and then stopped in front of the door and added " I'm going to fight him". South ran towards the door, but Dragon locked us in before South could get outside. South screamed and punched the door without leaving any marks. " Who else in Team Alpha is not locked up in here?", asked North.

~ Black Dragon POV ~

     I lock the door behind me and hear South scream and hit the door. I turned on my thermal vision in the right side of my face that is covered in black cloth and looked for the director. He was two floors above me so I went up the stairs trying not to cause a giant commotion. I walked into the room to find the directors back facing me. " You made a big mistake coming in here".