21

After I got dressed I met Duncan and Silver in the kitchen. "Hey Silver," I said climbing into Duncan's lap. "You marked her?! Damn it, Duncan! Why would you do that to her? She doesn't know the full responsibility of being a Luna yet." Duncan rolled his eyes. "Silver, I agreed to it, so don't worry about it." I told her.

She growled but nodded. "Soooo," I said awkwardly, "alright here's what I have planned so far." We continued to talk about the colors, our attire and everything for what seemed like a few minutes but turned out to be a few hours. I started to get really tired and just started thinking about stuff.

What if mom ruins our day? What if I do if she doesn't come. What if dad doesn't come. What if... What if, what if, what if. Just calm down. I can't. I'm craving blood again. No Lilly, don't. You've worked too hard to just throw it all away. "Is that alright, Lilly?"

I shook my head, "Wait, what?" Silver sighed, "Is it ok if the wedding is in four days? Tomorrow, we pass out invitations and the days after we get ready for the wedding." Duncan said with a worried look. "Um." I looked at Duncan and thought about our event before and wanted more soon so I nodded.

"Alright, tomorrow we will pass those out but tonight get some rest, in your own rooms." Silver glared at us and I couldn't help but laugh. She is so protective over me. Silver left the room and Duncan stretched, wrapped his arms around me, then put his face near my mark.

"I'm so excited for our wedding. You do know that Silver won't let us see each other after tomorrow." I looked at him confused,"she will say it's bad luck." I pouted and he chuckled and kissed my nose. "Don't worry baby. The time will fly by."

I got up and asked, "where is your computer?" Duncan stood up and started walking through he house and I followed behind him.

"Why do you need it?" He called over his shoulder. "Because I wanted to look up wedding invitations." We walked into a descent sized room with a desk and book shelves.

"The computer's on my desk. This is my office and you aren't supposed to be in it so please don't poke around." He turned around and started to walk out. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go do something really quick."

I nodded then sat down going to work. I decided on a cute blue design and started printing them out. I walked over to the printer and saw a drawer open.

Being as curious as I am I pulled it open more to see many letters. I read the first one.

I've missed you my love.
I haven't seen out for a while. You need to come see me soon and then we could have some fun ;)

I was furious that someone would write a letter like that to Duncan. I read an earlier one,

I had fun last night baby. We should do it again very soon. Maybe you could meet my family?

I looked at everyone for a name besides for Duncan's but I couldn't find one. "What are you doing?" I stood up straight, he sounded furious. "I'm sorry I just," I turned around and he stepped forward so he was towering over me.

His eyes were a bright yellow as he shut the drawer and yelled, "I told you not to poke around!" I felt my eyes tear up, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help," I heard a loud sound which made me jump. "Shut up. I don't want to here it."

I looked over to see a hole in the wall and Duncan with his fists balled up. I was now crying full blast and fell to my knees. This can't be happening again.Calm down. It'll be ok.

"Look what you made me do. Now I'm going to have to fix it." Veronica stood up and got in Duncan's face, "she did not make you do anything! You are the one who punched the damn wall by your own choice, and if you blame her for something she didn't do one more f***ing time I will personally kill you!"