29

"The condom broke?" I practically yelled at him. "I'm sorry baby. It wasn't supposed to. There's still a possibility that you won't become pregnant. I'm sorry."

I rolled over and got out of bed, "don't be sorry. Its not your fault." I walked to the bathroom to take a hot bath to help with the pain. Once I started the water Duncan came in and said, "I'll make you some food. What would you like?"

I shrugged and sat in the tub, he kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen. I soaked for a while and then got out and fell asleep.

I woke up to Duncan beside me fast asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom, I was still very sore but I really had to pee. After I was done I went down to the kitchen to get some food.

Something doesn't feel right, I got some food and before I could go back to Duncan someone knocked on the door. Veronica? I feel weird about this. Don't worry Lilly, it's ok.

I went over to the door and opened it a crack. "Hello, I was wondering if Alpha Duncan is here." I opened the door a tiny bit more. "Yes he is, how may we help you?"

"I need to speak to a Lilly Frames without Duncan around," I closed the door more only to have it caught. "You will come with us." He forced the door open and grabbed me before I could run up the steps.

"Duncan!" I screamed for him to help me but I guess he couldn't hear me because they dragged me to a car and threw me in, knocking me out in the process.

When I awoke I heard whispering and Veronica, wake up Lilly! Wake up quickly! I shook my head and tried to move to find myself tied to a chair. "Ah, she's awake. Todd! Go get some water!"

I saw a tall man with dirty blond hair kneel in front of me, "hey sweetheart." He forced me to look at him. "This is a kind of weird question but are you still a virgin?" Something told me to lie to him so I did, "yes."

"Good." He got up and got the glass of water, "here drink some." I refused and he got frustrated. "Please just drink some." I still wouldn't and he just gave it back to the man named Todd.

He sighed and sat in a chair in front of me. "My name is Blake. I am a vampire and I've heard from one of my sources that you are the chosen queen." How does he know that?

My head suddenly started to hurt like someone was trying to crush my skull. "Lilly, where are you?" Duncan? "Someone call the doctor. Something's wrong." After that episode I haven't said anything for about six weeks and Its been two and a half weeks since I've eaten and I feel very weak.

"Why won't you say or eat anything?" I looked up at the man who I have identified as Justin. "I want Duncan." He growled and left. Lilly you have to eat. If you don't you'll kill all of us.

I sighed, your right. I'll eat my next meal. Have you been able to get Duncan? No. I'm sorry Lilly. I moved to the corner where I normally sat and cried until I heard the door open.

"Here she is sir," "thank you." It's a new voice. I heard the door close then I was suddenly picked up by the back of my neck. "Why won't you say anything babe?"

He kissed my now fading mark making me want to throw up. I growled and he threw me across the cell. "Don't growl at me!" He walked over and started to kick me.

I tried not to cry but I missed Duncan and I felt like I would never get out of here.