Childhood Memories

************Faint past memory*********

Two children playing on the playground laughing and playing on the swing. The boy ,with his civilian shorts and blue shirt, pushing the girl, wearing a cute flowery pink dress with her long black curly hair wearing a cute white with a bit big pink Ribbon headband.

"Promise." Both of them said while doing the pinky promise after the swing stopped.

"I'm sorry, bye." Both of them crying while waving at each other as their parents take both of them away.

............car crashing.....

*********PRESENT**********

"HOOOooooo!!!!" A coming out from the plane wearing his formal black coat with white shirt inside, removing his black glasses and giving a cool and excited smile. Staring at the sky while spreading his both hands.

"Excuse me sir?" Another guy coming out from a black elegant car with his glasses on wearing American suit with formal shoes.

"Yeah?" The guy from the plane.

"We're here to pick you up." The guy with the glasses said pointing onto the car.

"Okay." He said and followed. While walking his phone rang.

********MOM********

"Hey Mom?" Answering from his Samsung 6 phone.

"Seobbahh!!!" Her mom with a bit of excitement.

"Mom.."he whined.

"Oh sorry, Have you seen her?"  She asked with happy voice.

"Mom, I just got here. " he said with his cool voice.

"Is that him?" A man's voice from her mom.

"Ahhh yes." She said.

"Give me that, let me talk to him." The man took the phone "Yoseob!!! You little punk, come back here!!!" Getting mad.

"Not just yet dad. I'll be back with her. Don't you wanna see her?" He said being sweet.

"Hmmmm..Of course I miss that kid. But running away from the company!!..."he said getting cool down.

"Dad, I 'm not running away. And don't worry okay? I'm gonna bring her to you." He smiled.

"Okay, don't ever come back if she's not with you." His dad said making him smile more with his pinkish kissable lips. Then her mom took the phone.

" Don't forget to give me details, update......" his mom continued to teach him making him not drop the phone call.

"Aah...hmm...y..yee..sss...ahh..m..mmo..mmommm.. I guess your line is getting cut, I'll go, don't worry about anything." He said smiling and dropping off the phone call to stop his mom.

"Okay, we love you." Her mom inclided before he dropped it.

"Yes!!! I'm back!!!" Ones again spreading his hands.
"J, get me my car instead." He told the guy with the glass while he pointed on the other black car with the top open letting him know that they prepared his car already.

"Thank you!"he said going to the car and starting it up wearing his glasses. "Wait for me my goddess." He put up a side smile and he drive fast out the parking lot.