Wooshin

The next day Wooshin woke up so early and prepared everyhing for the school while his brother did too and Jihyun still finishing fixing her stuffs.

"Coco!!" She called as they both walk out the gate to start walking going to school.

"Oh!!!! Woo...woo??" Jihyun tried to remember his name as he smile coming towards her leaving his car behind.

"It's Wooshin."he gave his sweet smile as he shyly scratch his hair.

"(Laughs) you're the same as Yoseob." She giggled as she watch him coming towards her and Coco looking at them on her side.

"Oh??same?" He said changing his smile to curiousity.

"Yeah, he also scratch his hair whenever he's shy." She said laughing making him smirk.

"Huh, that guy, so are you going to school now?." He said as Coco suddenly ran.

"Coco!!" He run making Jihyun accidentally let the leash go.

"There, there...." a guy watching from a bit away from them.

"Yoseob???" Jihyun gasped but also gave a sweet look making Wooshin stare at her reaction and have a bit jealous and red-ish face.

"Hi!" He wave at her getting Coco from welcoming him. "Come on, let's go!" He said while he went towards her and grabbing her hand and stare at Wooshin. Wooshin look at him a bit mad and smirked.

"Hmmmm...I'll talk to you later." She smiled and wave at him going with Yoseob. Yoseob whispered as he stare at him "I told you to stay away for a while."

"Huh?" Jihyun overheard a bit making her curious.

"Ah....nothing." he said and let her enter the car. He was about to go in his car but then went back to his brother.

"I told you already, we shouldn't make her remember all at once, don't stress her." He said warning his brother making him look at her and suddenly felt guilty.

"I know." He said staring at him and went to his car, driving before them.

You're being selfish again.....like before....

**********WooshinPast(6 yrs old)*********

"Hey, why are you crying??" A girl came towards him while sitting down on a corner crying.

"Nothing!!" He snob her but she remained smiling at him.

"Did someone hurt you??come I'll help you clean it up." She said looking at his wound on his knee and held out her hand making him just stare at her with tears in his eyes.

-------cut-----

"Wooshin!!! Here have some." running towards him with food in her hands but suddenly tripped and fall all the foods making her sad.

"You're so clumsy." He held out his hands and helped her up with his cool look.

"I'm sorry, now we don't have anything to eat." She said with teary eyes feeling sorry.

"Here!" He said acting so cool giving her foods from his bag.

"Thank you!! I feel so bad." She said looking at the food.

"Don't feel bad. Here's more." Suddenly another kid(Yoseob) coming towards them. "There's more where it come from."he said smiling at her making Jihyun so happy and Wooshin just stare at them.

-------cut-------

"Jihyun??" Wooshin going to her sitting on the bench.

"Wooshin..." she said with her sad voice.