My Prince

Yoseob accidentally went in Jihyun's room catching his puppy, Yaengie. He stood while looking at the stuffs sticked on the wall as the light shine to them. A lot of words, drawings from her memory and stars on top of her bed. Each of the drawings and writings on the paper have date on each and he saw that it started the day he came.

Trees

Crown

dress(drawing)

Mountains

Sea(drawing)

White crown flower(drawing)

Lips(drawing)

Holding hands(drawing)

Forever

Yoseob?????(latest word she wrote with a question mark)
'Who's he??'

As he stood up looking at them, he realize that she remembers a lot, the reason why he got a lot of headaches.
He started to feel sorry and blame himself for making it hard for her. He remember what the doctor said again.

*******doctor*******
"Making her remember at once/ by force will might make her break, all of her memories are scrammbled and she might remember about the accident." He said that made Yoseob thought twice about making her remember fast before 3 months will pass.

*******end******

The accident is the most crucial memory she have, I may let her remember me and everyone........but.........

If she remembers the accident, she might not take herself to calm........

While Yoseob is thinking and worrying about everything that might happen to her, Jihyun is happily making food for both of them.

"Tururutu...rururutu...ruruttutut hallllo...." singing while making coffee.

"I will not take the risk." He said.

"Hey, Yoseob. Please tell me about my parents........." she said going to the living room and putting down the food while she look for him.

"Yoseob." She went to see if he went to the bathroom.

"Yoseob." She was smiling and thinking he might playing with her.

"Yoseob?? Yoosshii???" She went to her room which is slightly openedand lights are open "what are you doing in my....." she said and find her dog.

"Coco??? Where is he???" She look at all of the papers in her wall then look at her desk.

******letter*******

Aya,
I'm so sorry but I needed to go, it's an emergency. I hope you'll forgive me.

Yoshii

****************

"Why did he need to write it down, rather than saying goodbye directly to me??" She said looking at Coco beside her feet. "Do you think he saw this????"she talked to Coco embarrased. "You think he thinks I'm weird??" She blushed and cover her cheeks while Coco look at her confused. "Well, just the two of us again. Maybe I just need to ask him tomorrow then."she smiled but still having thought why he wrote it down.

Because of me...she's in pain right now....

Yoseob while driving going back in his house. After getting off the elevator, walking to his apartment, his phone rang.