There's a new guy

The two remained seated under the tree talking and laughing.
Wooshin tried to tell Jihyun a lot of stories from his childhood days.

"You are clumsy?" Jihyun said laughing while he smiles looking at her laughing with his stories.

"Yeah, I am clumsy, I scratch my knee after tripping...."he smiled and paused a little while she wipes her teary eyes from laughing "but... there's this girl who helped me, she thought I was bullied and got that injure." He said taking easy on telling the story to make sure she don't get a headache.

"You weren't bullied then? What did you say?" She said being curious looking at him with smile.

"Well........"he peeked on her looking at him while staring at the clouds "she asked if I am okay, or if someone hurt me. I don't know what to say after seeing her lovely face, it just froze me, I haven't got the chance to explain it to her that I tripped after running from getting my ball which I didn't even got." He said making her laugh.

"You didn't told her? You didn't even got the chance to get your ball??" She said laughing at him.

"Hey, don't laugh at me" he said while Jihyun stands up and prepared herself to go back to her friends "I thought an angel just came to save me that day. She gave me a bright smile even though I snobbed her." He said looking so bright at the same time sad while remembering the past.

While the two are talking, not far from them Laine and Izzy are peeping from the corner looking at them and smiling.

"Wiiiiiiiii!!!!!! They're so cute together!!" Izzy tried to hold her scream while Laine smiled at her.

"Who's cute together???" Yoseob suddenly came from behind while the two remained watching them.

"Aya and Wooshin of course." Izzy answered without a doubt when Laine decided to look at the back and saw Yoseob. She immediately tapped Izzy.

"What??!!" Izzy groaned and look at her back after looking at Laine.

"Wooshin?? And Aya??" Yoseob repeat what Izzy said and went near them to see.

"Aahhh..." Laine tried to stop him from looking at them.

"Wooshin!!" He grinned his teeth while the two look at him making Yoseob felt he's being watched.

"You smell good." Izzy said making Yoseob and Laine look at each other. Yoseob starts to blush as Izzy sniffed him more getting near his face.

"Ohh!!! What are you doing??" Yoseob surprised while going far from her.

"Izzy??" Laine said patting her own head with dissapointment.

"Aahhh!!!"she point her finger "you ate spagetti!!!!" She said making Yoseob more confuse.

"Ah....hmmmm..yeah." Yoseob struggled answering her getting more weird.

"Where'd you buy it??" She said creeping Yoseob.

"They sell it on the cafeteria." He said suddenly put back his cool and serious look.

"Laine!!" She said looking at Laine making her surprised.

"Let's go and buy!!"she said and grab Laine's hand while they run.

"Aah!!! Owwhh" Hyunseung sleeping on the grass not far from where Yoseob is, wearing white sleeveless shirt under his open uniform and book covering his face.

"Huh!" Yoseob smirked and starts to walk away.

"Ooohhhh Yoseob??" Hyunseung suddenly sat down making the book fall from his face and Yoseob looked at him.