Take it easy

The whole room filled with silence as both are sleeping, Yoseob holding Jihyun's hand while she has oxygen. And IV in her hand. The nurse came in and out while both still sound asleep. Time went by, sun set already, the  sorroundings outside got dark leaving all lights from each building.

.........

......

"Yoseo.....Yoseob..." suddenly Jihyun woke up from her good dream remembering a nice Prince helping her from bullies. She smiled saying his name, making her happy for remembering something finally. She realize someone holding her hand making her look at Yoseob sleeping beside her while sitting on his chair, looking so sad with tears in his eyes holding her hand really warm.

She smiled brightly and look at Yoseob, she stroke his blonde soft hair who's  still sleeping. "Yoseob." She gave her brightess smile with all happiness and warm in her heart giving her a bit of tears.

"Ji...."he suddenly woke up from her stroke and immediately put his head up and saw her smiling with tears in her eyes.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" He said putting his hands on her cheeks wiping her tears with his hands "what happened?" He keep worrying then suddenly she threw herself to him, hugging him so tight making Yoseob felt and showed how she missed her so much by hugging her back.

"Yoseob." She said surprising him but also smile while hugging her.

"You remember..........." then she look at her " Do you remember everything?" He said looking at her seriously.

"Hmmmmmm......Not so, I remember Yoseob helping me get my doll when I was a kid." She said with her finger pointing on her chin, thinking about it.

"It's fine as long as you remember....."he was happy and relieved Jihyun remembering him while Jihyun cut him

"Who could that be???" She said making Yoseob stun.

"Who?? Who is who???what?" He said giving her a big shock.

"Oh, I'm guess who is Yoseob????. Hmmmm..." she said giving an innocent look, making Yoseob's soul and all happiness went out from his body. He remained silence and shock.

"Why were you crying?" He suddenly said.

"Oh, I'm so happy for remembering more, rather than remembering crowns, dress, trees, playground and hands. Now I remember names, and Face." She said happily making Yoseob sad expecting her to know it was him.

"I thought...(laughs awkwardly)" he remain sad and bow his head.

I thought she remembered me

Thinking to hiself while Jihyun looking at him curiously.

"Hmmmm Yosshii?" She said making Yoseob go back to his senses.

"Ah?" He asked surprised.

"Hmmm...."suddenly her stomach growled making her embarrassed and Yoseob finally accepted her slowly remembering everything. He laughed making her embarrassed. "Yaaah!!!" She said pouting and Yoseob look at her cutely and He tap her head while she blushed.

Yo...Yoshii...Yoseob..I'm so happy to see you...
Should I tell you??? But..... I wanna make sure....
I wanna know why you came..why only now...
But what if bad things happened before??
I will not take it, I don't know if I can bear knowing all my memories. But.....but it's my memory, I guess I need to know.

Thinking to herself while she blushes after Yoseob laughing and feeling sorry for lying not knowing his real name.

The way he reacted.......(remembering Yoseob being surprise and frozen like his soul went out from his body)