Split up

Horror x3... I can't say anything... I just notice in this picture, that... Kotori is not in that picture, Well if she's not in this picture then she in not in this story. You notice?. Anyway have fun and enjoy.

__________________________________________________________

Friday afternoon. The u's ate their lunch together at the classroom.

'It's so quiet here' Eli though, having a deep breath. 

Eli: I got a message from the Principal.

Nozomi look at Eli with a confused look on her face.

Nozomi: What is it, Elichii?  

Eli closes her eyes and crossed her arm.

Eli: She said... This school was seemed strange and we have been asked to look out for it.

The μ's got confused. Maki leans back while she plays with her hair.

Maki: What kind of strange is this and when? 

All of the μ's stare at Eli to know the answer.

Eli open her eyes then she look all of her members.

Eli: The thing is... I think it's all around the campus but most from what I've heard earlier from the other students. They said that they could hear a sound like piano, it's  beautiful so they followed the sound, but when they got there, they found no one but the piano is still playing. It's in the music room and we're going to start this at night.

Maki kinda don't want to put an act because she don't believe such thing like that could exist.

Maki: That is not true right? And why it's in the Music Room?

Maki gasped.

Maki: Are they messing with me?! They want to challenge me?! Don't they dare touch the piano!

Eli looked at Maki.

Eli: They said that the piano is playing on it's own. Weird right?

Nozomi look around with a serious look and sighs.

Nozomi: Guess we have to do it huh.

All of the μ's look at Nozomi and they agreed. Maki didn't want to join them to do some silly things at first but she had no choice because she had an eye contact with Nico that made her sigh.

Plus, she also don't want someone messing with the Piano.

(Skipped time)

The μ's talk about on how will they do it. Nozomi is in charge of picking a partner, if no one agree her splitting group they got a punishment for her.

All of the μ's form a circle around Nozomi.

Nozomi: Honoka-chan and Umi-chan you are going to search all of the 2nd years classroom and 3rd year's classroom. Rin-chan and Hanayo-chan you're going to search the 1st year classroom and our club room. You're just going to search the clubroom if your done with the 1st year's. Maki-chan and Nicochii you two are in the Music Room and the rooftop, don't ruin it. I and Elichii is on the student council room and office room. Just look for something suspicious, got it?

The μ's wants to complain at first but they know that they didn't have to so they just nodded.

"Yes!"

Nozomi thumbs up and winks at them with a wide smile.

Nozomi: That's my girls~! 

Honoka and Rin we're kinda excited about it but inside they're really scared.

They waited for 5 PM before they could start.

After waiting for an hours. The μ's bid their lucks to the groups and started to split up.

________________________________________________________________________

1st: Rin and Hanayo
2nd: Honoka and Umi
3rd: Maki and Nico
Last: Eli and Nozomi

Sorry if its too short. Tbh, I just don't know how to start it sorry XD