S2-4: She is Her

A/N: I'm back~! Totally, I guess. Sorry for not been updating this story for a long time. Few things just happened and I don't want to remember it now(it just hurt me so much). So~ let's get this started.

_____________________

NICO'S POV

"Maki...chan?" was the word while looking at the suspicious and strange person.

She's wearing an unfamiliar uniform, not the same eyes but the same hair, her voice is also the same.

"I finally found you Nico" Maki-chan said dropping an honorific. She came closer.

Its not her... Its not the Maki-chan I know...

She's coming toward me while looking at me with a lifeless and emotionless eyes.

I quickly stand and step backward.

Something's wrong.. I can feel it.

I just shut my eyes hardly.

I can feel she's closer to me. I clench my fist, but this is not what I expected... She hugged me and kiss me on the head, a warm hug and kiss caught me off guard.

I look up at her, she's looking at me lively and normally.

What the heck is wrong with those look lately?!.. It's strange...

Maki's clone POV

A planned was success just by hugging or kissing her make her guard caught off.

If anyone is curious that I know her name is.. I was entirely listening to them secretly before that teacher messed their clubroom.

But, this takes me back. That time when I was with my love ones like her. They're the same eyes, hair... the name and... everything. Totally everything.

But after that incident happened, everything changed. Only me and collapsed building can be seen in this world.

When that incident happened... My love ones or should I say... My girlfriend, my friends, my family and everyone else.. leave me.

My blood boiled in anger, it turned up to my eyes and surrounded my amethyst eyes as it turned out to a dark red blood color...

Everyone in this world is.. gone and... suddenly disappeared without any clues or any marks.

My normal life turned out nothing but a lifeless, emotionless and blank expression. It was like there was a demon's breath coming through me and dark things surrounding me.

I lived alone. I called this world now a 'Loveless World'

But there's this one person that I didn't know it's still here and she came to help me, lending her hand. She takes me to her bright world, she take me to the place where the only light can be seen and making me realize what hope is really was.

But I can't resist... Intead of she leave me like everyone did. In the end of that...

Before its too late... I just...

I...

.

.

.

Killed her.

I unconciously grin 'That's the things what I learned and what I must do' .

But I'm not alone when I sense them here, those mere peoples just looks like my friends before and this one I'm hugging now is... just looks like my love ones or my girlfriend.. Nico. They all totally look alike.

I guess this is why I hugged and kissed Nico. Is it because... I missed MY  Nico-chan?

I can feel Nico's hugging back as we look at each other "Shall we go back now? Everyone's waiting" I said. My eyes can be seen glowing red while looking at her.

She looks at me frightening and confusing? Well whatever it is.

I hold her right hand normally, not even making any reaction like embarrasing or else, as we walk through the opened rooftop door.

Nico's POV

This girl ho-

---(A/N: Just a moment. Something just came up)---

Nico: Author-chan. If you mind-

Me: I don't mind.

Nico:  *pout and sigh* Can I just call her Maki? Its just hard to call her 'that girl' or else tho. Thus it also makes my narrating long.

Me: I don't mind. Just don't make them confuse.

Nico: Sure will.

---(Back to the story)---

Maki held my hand, it was the same how Maki-chan hold my hand. But put that aside, Maki didn't even react on it as if like get embarrass or other thing. Her face was just blank.

She pull me out to the rooftop. When we're at the staircase she gave me the plain red blanket. Its her favorite/main color that she usually using when introducing at our Love lives.

"Cover yourself with this. Make sure that you cover your whole body and follow just behind me. Okay?" she said with her blank expression.

I nodded in agreement. "Oh, and plus. You can even see through it, so you can walk and see normally. Don't do any weird moves" she added. I nodded again.

I covered myself with the blanket she gave me. I really can see anything even though I already covered myself.

Maki started to walk first, I just followed behind her just like what she said. Do I really have to trust this person? . I sigh and jhst follow what she said.

We go down the hallway to our clubroom. I heard a footstep which made me shock. Each of its steps makes my heart pound in frightening.

We saw a shadow in front of us. I tug on Maki's blazer at her back gently, I can feel she's smirking.

Within a few seconds a shadow figure made me scared... It... It was.. N-Nozomi! Where's this girl taking me?! I tried to pull her blazer gently but she keeps from walking. My face expression turns dark, my eyes getting wider.

But I feel calm little by little just a few seconds. I remembered that I must follow Maki behind her. I remembered that I was covered with this blanket she lend me.

Now we're walking in front of her and stop within an inch apart. Maki and Nozomi faces each other. Nozomi got shock but within a seconds her face calm and said..

"Long time no see...-"

My eyes got widen, my body froze still holding on her blazer, my cold sweat suddenly came out on my temple and my jaw dropped when I heared her say...

"-...Maki Nishikino"

Hm?
.

.

.

HUUUUUH?!

_________________

THANKS FOR READING~♬

COMMENT
OR
VOTE

IF YOU HAVE TIME.

NEXT PART IS COMING SOON.
CIAO~♬