You have just to say a truth

THE LAST PART IS ARRIVED AND HERE THAT YOUR ALL READING... ENJOY THE LAST PART. HAVE FUN ^^...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Flashback a Little

All of them got shock and shout, except Nozomi and Eli
"EEEH?! Your the behind at this?!".

Kotori nodded, Honoka walk in front of Kotori "You just have to tell us all of this, Kotori-chan" Honoka said. Everyone nodded, "Your set is really great, but you wounded at Honoka's back and you poison it" Umi said. Honoka nodded "How did you do that?" Honoka asked. Kotori look at Eli and Nozomi then she turn her head to Honoka "I placed the poison in the knife and I threw it, and your the one who shot, I'm sorry all of you" Kotori said and apologized. Honoka hold Kotori's shoulder and she smiled "Apologized accepted" Honoka said. Kotori got shock at it "Honoka-chan are you an idiot? So fast to accept it and I hurt you so harsh!" Kotori snapped. Honoka just didn't notice of what Kotori say to her "Its ok, were friends after all, and Umi, Me and you are childhood friend" Honoka said. Umi and other are nodded "Don't hesitate it, its okay" Umi said then she smiled at Kotori. Eli and Nozomi go in front of Kotori and they smiled gladly "If you are behind at this, its ok with us if its you. I and Nozomi enjoyed this" Eli said.

While they are talking Maki and Nico fell asleep and lean in each other, Nozomi giggled at them "Fu fu~ look at those two, they are so cute" Nozomi said. Everyone laugh at it "Group Hug!" Honoka and Rin yelled,, "But how about those two?" Hanayo asked. Nozomi and Eli think at it,, "I know let's not have an group hug, let's do group picture" Nozomi said and she giggle. Honoka hold Nico and Rin hold Maki's arm while they are sleeping "Ok now, 3, 2, 1 cheese" Nozomi said *click*.

After that they look at the camera and they so someone on Nico and Maki behind its a black and posed Nico nico nii. Maki and Nico finally woke up "what happened?" Nico asked. Nozomi gave the pic that they take "Nicochii and Maki look" Nozomi said. Nico and Maki look at it "Wh-Wh-what are we leaning each other?!" Nico snapped same as Maki. Nozomi forward the picture to Maki and Nico "Don't mention that first, look at this" Nozomi said then she point the pic. Maki and Nico got shock and look at their back, everyone did the same and that's it the black ghost is at Maki and Nici behind. "Kyaaaa!!" Everyone shout except Eli and Nozomi,, "K-kotori-chan is this your set-up?" Umi and Honoka asked. Kotori shook her head "N-no this is not one of my set-up" Kotori answered.

Rin, Nico and Honoka or the 'Baka trio' are shaking then they run, "Honoka, Rin, Nico wait for us" Umi shouted. The Baka trio continue their running and everyone did the same too they run faster as they could to reach the place where the black ghost can't chase them.

"Sshh, its one of my planned, hehe~"
*wink*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY... SO DO YOU ENJOY IT? THIS PART IS A SHORT STORY. OK TNX FOR READING ^^
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT