NozoEli's Mystery

THE LAST OR UMM... THE NEXT PART,, WHO MIGHT READ THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS... THATS ALL "DYAO".

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Everyone got quiet and get some rest. Maki and Nico put their head each other and get some rest.

After that, Nozomi and Eli walk in the hallway. Eli is shivering at Nozomi's back just like Maki did "Umm... Nozomi? Can we go out now? Maybe the girls is in outside now." Eli said. Nozomi smirked at Eli "Nozomi, your not a child to scared in stuff like this." Nozomi said. Eli nodded and she straight her body and she pinch her cheek,, "Oh! Were finally here" Nozomi said, then they got to the front of the Office. Eli and Nozomi got inside the principal office, then they search inside. Nozomi found a piece of paper in a red stain and she sniff the paper *sniff* *sniff* "Its just an ink" Nozomi said. Eli saw a sew inside a note of the director "Why is this sew in here?" Eli asked,, "Keep that" Nozomi said. Eli keep it in a plastic and she put it in her pocket,, "Ok, Were done here" Nozomi said. Eli is the 1st one who got outside, while Nozomi is keeping an eye on her. They walked at the hallway and the black ghost is started to shown up and chase them. Nozomi and Eli started to run faster as they could into the Student Council Room "Why is this chasing us?" Eli said. Nozomi stare at it and she saw a foot under a black ghost, Nozomi solve it.

After that, they finally reach the Student Council Room and they saw a sewing machine "Why is there a sewing machine here?" Eli asked. When Nozomi saw the sewing machine she look at it carefully "This sewing machine is look like familiar" Nozomi said. Eli look at it closely and carefully "Your right" Eli said. Nozomi smile at it "I think we finally solved this mystery" Nozomi said.

Eli and Nozomi got out in the Student Council Room, when they are in outside they saw a black ghost. Eli got frightened when she saw it but Nozomi hold her hand then she didn't feel the fear. When the black ghost in in their front, Nozomi and Eli just stare at it in the eye "Kotori-chan, please stop this play" Nozomi begged.

After she begged she full the the ghost under its body, when the black thing is off they saw Kotori inside the black ghost "I knew it was you kotori-chan" Nozomi said.

When they full down the black thing they saw Kotori in a gloomy face "What's wrong Kotori-chan?" Eli asked. Kotori look away "How do I gonna Explain this to them?" Kotori asked. Nozomi smile at Kotori "Before you get the answer. Why did you do this?" Nozomi asked. Kotori look gloomy and she spoke "Because I just want to see how tough our members, and I hurt Rin, Hanayo and Honoka. I posses at them but its just a fake, I ask the Monk to call the ghost and order to posses the three I point. I challenge Maki-chan but I lose, there's really no one can beat her at playing. Rin and Hanayo-chan are the great best friend they know really each other, there's really no one can beat Rin-chan. Honoka-chan is the bravest I met, she endured her pain in her body just to show her braveness and toughness. Umi she is weak at this horror stuff but inside her body and soul she didn't feel any fear. Nico, she's scared at this if she's alone, but she didn't give up at anything she want to do. And both of you, you two are great at this, if you two are together there's really nothing fear that you feel in your body, that's all I say" Kotori explained. Nozomi and Eli smiled at Kotori "Don't worry about that, leave it to us" Nozomi said.

After that, inside the classroom getting bright and they walk at the hallway of the school, Kotori is so nervous when she is going outside. They finally got outside and they saw the others are sitting on the bench behind the tree, Rin waved at them so high,

Rin: Nozomi-chan, Eli chan, welcome back.
Hanayo: Welcome back
Honoka: Welcome back.
Umi: Welcome back you two.
Maki and Nico: Welcome back, Nozomi and Eli... "Wait why Kotori is with you?" Nico asked.

Kotori look down and she got nervous. Nozomi and Eli hold her shoulder and smiled at her "Tell them all that you said to Elichii and I" Nozomi said. Kotori nodded and go in front of them and she explain everything.

2 minutes Later

All of them got shock and shout, except Nozomi and Eli
"EEEH?! Your the behind at this?!".

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THATS ALL OF THE NOZOELI'S MYSTERY HOPE YOU LIKE IT...IS IT FAST?? ANYWAY I JUST MAKE IT A SHORT STORY, BECAUSE IM SO TIRED. OK THE LAST PART IS COMING SOON, SO WAIT FOR IT...✌