s2-3: Appearance Changed

A/N: Since today was a special day for me and its my birthday, So I'm updating this part or story thou (≧∇≦)/ .The s2-2 part was the main is the NozoEli ship right? I just notice that while making this part thou! XD . I think this part was now NicoMaki I guess---- (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

____________________________________

(Fake)Nozomi: Let's..get the game..started~

____________________________________

The μ's was now making their move to go at the infirmary room. They reach the infirmary and Eli sat on the bed, and Maki was looking something that can do about Eli's wound.

After that Maki saw a handkerchief on the medicine cabinet and she get it then she wet it on the infirmary faucet, Maki wipe the wound using the wet handkerchief to clean it, then after that she put the bandage at the wound and the wound stops from bleeding "There, I disinfected it and bandage it and Now your fine" Maki said while wiping her hand.

"Thank you Maki" Eli said.

Everyone was getting nervous at what happen lately at the clubroom, but Eli's expression was mixed in Nervous and confident.

She don't know how to handle the situation they're in now. But she have the idea and time to stop Nozomi.. It is to get her feelings at ease and back.

"Everyone, here!" Eli said while she pointed the restroom.

When she saw someone's coming they run to the restroom and they got inside at the end of the door and they all stand at the bowl to hide their feet.

They try to fit at the one bowl then they successfully fit. They hear a footsteps coming at the hallway, other of them made them gulp and started to get frighten.

The footsteps became loud and louder which made them cause to got more frighten, and its suddenly stop on nowhere.

Honoka, Hanayo, Kotori and Rin was about to shake in frighten but when Eli gave them a serious look they decide to stop the feeling from frighten and scared.

The door at the bathroom was opening slowly, and everyone started to cover their mouth to stop from the noise they may possible to make.

Then they suddenly hear a different voice, its like its an another students came "Oh god, I messed up!" The only girl said.

"Its not Nozomi or the Chairman!" Honoka suddenly blurted out.

The girl hear it then Eli suddenly cover Honoka's mouth "Shhhhh! Quiet! We may not be sure who it is!" Eli whisper.

Umi did the facepalm on what Honoka did "Idiot" Umi thought.

The girl look at the door where the noise come from, and she started to walk at the end of the door and she stops in front of the door.

Everyone was in shock when they saw the space under the door. Its only one girl they know came inside but the feet they saw now was like many humans in front of their door were like staring at them.

"W-what's going on?!" Maki whisper with a panic tone.

"W-why they were so m-many now?" Kotori said confusingly.

"This world have'd gone crazy!" Rin whisper.

Nico suddenly scream out and slam the door and she run outside the restroom.