Chapter 2 ( the king)

K so i will update a lot at the weekends and hopefully sometimes in the week , also i see this book has 10 views! This was very unexpected for me as i am still new to this but thanks sooo much 😊
Please like and comment...
Anyways enough of my annoying writing lets get on with the story !! >o<
____________________________________

Rouges p.o.v

It was around nine o'clock on Saturday morning when Sting gets a letter from the royal palace saying to go there immediately. (A/n: i am doing this after the grand magic games so sting is master of sabertooth) I pack a few clothes and pick up frosch from the garden and walk to meet sting at the train station. This. Was going to be a long ride ...
—time skip by frosch's cuteness—
We arrive in crocus at around half twelve. We got a map and started to head to the kings castle. "Sting, when they sent you the letter did they say why" sting looks at me with a grin, he casually replies"no". . .
"So your telling me we came all the way here on a two hour train ride and are currently pouching our stomachs out to go to the kings castle and you dont even know why!" I take a deep breath and wait for stings response "erm yeh. But its the king so there will be a huge reward!!!" I look at him with my normal emotionless expression,*sighs* i just decide to carry on walking
—yep another time skip cos i am lazy as a koala🐨—
Meanwhile at the kings catsle ...

No ones p.o.v

By now everyone was at the castle. From fairytail :
Erza
Natsu
Grey
Lucy
Wendy
Levy
Gajeel
Laxus
Mystogan
Happy ,carla and Lilly.
And from sabertooth just sting, rouge and the exceeds.
When they walk into the Kings chamber the fairies give the two Sabres a questioning look but then Ezra just shakes it off  (🎶shake it off, shake it off 🎶) and walks over to the King.

Erza's p.o.v

I was trying to concentrate on what was about to happen but I can't help but wonder why the saner tooth members were here. So I just shrugged it off and listened to what the King was telling us . . .
" I have discovered an area of masses amount of magic but at the same time none. I want you all to work together because you are some of the strongest guild members in fiore." We all looked at each other with glares but then excitement at being the first wizards to explore this place. Gray then looked at the King, "Excuse me your majesty but what do you want us to do there?" We all looked at Gray because we realised he was right, "I want you to go there for a while and explore every inch of it and if anyone is there try and see how they live. But be careful. Laxus, " the King said sternly. Laxus termed to him, his expression with a tint of wonder/confusion, "I am assigning you and Ezra to find out how and why this place contains so much magic power but then feels empty at the same. This is very important so don't get sidetracked. Got it?" Me and Laxus nodded.
Me and Laxus, how is this going to end . . .
I was so lost in my thought I didn't hear the rest of what the King said next, but I think he was just wishing us luck and to be careful.

No-ones p.o.v

They all agree to pack their things that night and to meet up tomorrow morning. The King had already assigned them rooms in a hotel near by. They all said goodbye to each other before they went to pack and get ready for tomorrow.

Little did they know that the following day was going to have more than a few surprises . . .

yay finally chapter 2 is done OwO. I have to thanks my best friend
@Bubblegumduck  for helping me write this whilst my hands are still freezing ❄️❄️ sorry if it's a bit short but I will always have at least one update a week . Any ways thanks for reading , till next time
•white-dragon_empress•over and out
---- word count 707