Chapter 4 (New area and new friends)

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
———
if you reading this then yay i succeeded i getting your attention. I will be adding in a few original characters ,and the area where they are at was picked at random and i have literally gone and visited for this book, cos i was bored and wanted to do something ;P
Anyways...

—————
Lucy's p.o.v

The last thing i remember was being dragged on a train by gajeel and erza. Falling asleep soon after we got on the train, i woke up to find all my friends outside the train yelling at me!!!¡!!
Running off the train, i just manage to get off before it leaves. Erza and mystogan are talking about plans, natsu, grey and laxus are talking about who's the strongest and then little old me just standing here like a dweeb with the rest of the group. I thought of how boring it was when we heard a scream. We all stop and look up from what we were doing in the direction of where it came from. *smack* natsu and grey fell on the floor as some random girl bumped into them, causing the boys to fall. ( i suck at descriptions so you can imagine what the oc's look like ;) )
Then another girl blonde girl and a boy looked as if they were racing and then crashed into ...
.
.
LAXUS AND ERZA!!!!!
I just stood there shocked when i turn to see gray yelling at me to move when a girl with fair brown hair bumps into me and levy. I heard growls from my left only to see sting and rouge on top of a dark brown haired girl. She was trying to talk to one of the other girls but only just managed "Elise  ... your so ... gonna get it!" She huffed but then burst into laughter. All the girls and the guys from fairytail got up as well. We all stood in some sort of huddle, but the girls and the random boy just wouldnt stop laughing. Finally the girl with dark brown hair spoke , "hi , sorry about ... whatever that was. My names Daisy.*points to blonde girl and boy* thats elise and jack, and then *points at fair brown haired girl* thats latisha , but we just call her tish." She finishes with a smile on her face but then looks at erza, then natsu, then me! Then gajeel and levy , then sting and rouge. But when she sees the sabers she looks shocked and whispers something to elise, she then notices mystogan and almost faints!!
Elise starts to chat to us ... " erm may i just ask but where are you from ?"
"Fiore"
It was erza who responded
Daisy then walks up to mystogan, looking very confused.
" Mystogan?" She asks ( imagine the small questions you ask people and your voice gets higher)

He nods
Her eyes are so big right now and ... WHAT!!!! I can kinda see a bit of mystogans face and it kinda looks like hes blushing.

Mystogans p.o.v
Damn. How did this girl know my name? She's kinda cute though
I could feel my face so i just shake my head slightly to clear it.
" You know you dont have to keep your mask on?" She tells me, i am stunned by what she says " you might have the same face as a criminal in fiore ,but this is England and jellal isn't a criminal here." I slowly take off my mask still in utter shock that this girl knows what i look like.
My blue bangs swaying just over the cover of my tattoo as i look at the girl properly.
" there you go!"

Then something clicked in erzas head ...
"HOW DID YOU KNOW HIS NAME!!!!"

"...😶"

Aye sir! Its finally done. Chapter ... is complete and will update more in the next two weeks as its the holidays and we break up next friday ... YES!!!!!
Anyways thanks for reading my chibi dragons 😊
-whitedragon
Over and out-