Chapter 4.5 (Getting to know you better)

Stings p.o.v

As I was talking to rogue I heard a yelp/kinda scream and then me and rogue fell on the floor after a girl tripped and ended up falling under neath us. 
At least she's cute . . . WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!
We are on a serious mission sting get a hold of yourself, you are the mighty leader of sabertooth.
As I was recollecting my thoughts I didn't notice the small thumping at the side of my chest. The brown haired girl was trying to yell at me
" OI!!! Do you mind squishing the life out of me or are you gonna move?" She was kind of pleading kind of like yelling,it was cute so I did the only thing I could ever do right . . . Smirk at her.
I saw her blush a little as she tilted her head downwards to to try and hide it, too late..
"Sting!" Rogue was now shouting at me with a peed off look on his face,"get up your squashing her." I get up and offer her a hand and she hesitantly took it. She held out her hand,
"Daisy, and I am guessing your name is sting?" I shook my head in disbelief, she said it as if she has never heard of me!
"Yeh, who else would I be?"
"Erm . . .  Some random person in the middle of a shopping hall with his friend trying to crush me?" She looked at me with a smirk. Rogue looked at her with a hint of guilt in his eyes,"sorry, Daisy was it?" She looked at him with the most adorable smile I have ever seen, "it's ok, I'm sorry but I don't think I know your name?"
"Rogue,Rogue Cheney." She looked at me mockingly, "and your name?" I chuckled a bit "Sting Eucliffe" her eyes softened and looked at me "well it's nice to meet both of you," she looked at the others "we might want to go help them" she giggled a bit.
This chapter will be mostly a sting X oc X rogue

No ones Pov

Daisy walked over to the group of muddled people and most of the time was laughing as she and her friends helped up the Wizards. The Sabers, still getting used to the whole friendship thing, just stood there wondering where in fiore they actually were.
Daisy then started talking to the blonde girl (elise)

Elise's pov

Daisy came up to me with a happy expression which soon turned into a nervous kind-of anxious look." Are you ok?" I only asked her because she was looking super confused, "erm... i ... dont know to say this but i think these people cosplay for fairytail?"

Natsu's pov
Sorry if elise'pov was so short
".... for fairytail" finally someone who knows our guild 😁 "hey Daisy!" I manage to get her attention "how do you know fairytail?" Was it something i said?
The reason i thought this was because her face was just utter shock,
"E-erm ... j-j-just rumour i guess" she kept getting really nervous and couldnt understand why. Then maddy (the girl with fair brown hair) piped up, "Daisy!!!!! These people dont cosplay..." she trailed off at the end as she finished. Daisy was about to wait when sting caught her from falling...
'Sting!!! Why did he get to save her?
I was so busy whining in my head that i didnt realise that daisy walked up to mystogan.

Mystogans pov

That girl named daisy walked up to me. I stepped back a tiny bit only to be tagged a bit to stay by her hand, she had a curious expression on her face...
"Are you mystogan or jellal?"
.
.
.
.
Yay another chapter done! Sorry it took so long but i have school and shiz. I hope you like this my chibi dragons
As always many thanks for reading
-whitedragon
Over and out-