Chapter 6 (sleeping arrangements)

Sorry if i haven't updated in a while and I know the past chapters might have been a bit bland but they will pick up here so Yeh . . . Enjoy reading!

Last time . . .
"It's ok mystogan you don't have to keep your mask on because jellal isn't a criminal here😊"

No-ones PoV
Mystogan was shocked as he pulled down his mask, and to be honest so did everyone else. But Ezra, out of everyone else looked shocked. "How do you know who he is, or more importantly who we are . . .?"Ezra questioned Daisy.

Daisy's PoV

I giggled a bit it what I was about to say . . .
"I am guessing that you are wizards from a place called fiore, and are now in England. Well we have a series of books called fairytail and it's about groups of wizards going on quests. For example mystogan is actually prince Jellal from Edolas. And acnologia trapped the tenrou team in their island for 7 years. We also took into account your looks, mystogan's was kind-of the biggest giveaway. So we then put two and two together and realised you must of walked into a magic paradox in your world and then somehow came here . . ."
Faces. Their faces . . . . . . were priceless.
It's a long shot that this is actually true but if it is then I am going to probably have the biggest grin on my face,EVER!!!
"That's pretty much spot on!!" Natsu called to me. I then feel something tugging my leg. Frosch. "Excuse fro, but why cant i use my magic?" He asks me in the sweetest voice ever. "Well that's probably because we don't have magic"
"WHAT!!!" All the wizards looked at me, "if you don't have magic how do things work here?"
Sting asks me, "well . . . . . "
I can't be bothered to write how petrol and electric and other things work. I will let u use your imagination to think of their reactions to this.
" it will take a while but you will get used to it here😊"
erza nodded as if to confirm, "well then its settled. Thank you Daisy for helping us." I smile lightly, "no problem! Erm but since you just got here i am guessing you dont have a place to stay?" Their faces looked stumped...

Gajeel's pov
I walk up to the blonde girl... elise i think her name is
"Hey Peachie! Do you know a place we can stay?!"
*bang!*
"OUCH!!" That peach headbutted me in the face!
"Dont lean in on my face mate and then shout at me!" Elise shouted with "sass" daisy then looked up from her phone "if you need a place to stay my mum will be more than happy to let 4 of you stay at mine"
"Well thats four sorted out, but what about the others?" "Well i might be able to have 3"elise mentioned, ",but i will have to ask first ..."

------ ok so for the rest of the story it will be split in two parts. I will send uneeded characters away on a holiday and do small chapters on them (kinda like a filler/ova) and then i will do a 2 chapters for everyday about the 2 different groups ---- thanks so much for reading and please let me know what you think ☺️ manythanks
-whitedragon x