Chapter 3

"Bella, I still don't get why you hate my Sasuke-kun..?"

I rolled my eyes for about the fifth time. Sakura and I walked together as we made our way to lunch. She's been bugging me the for 5 minutes strait, like some shitty interrogator. Constant questions like 'who would hate my Sasuke' or 'It's not like I'm not glad you hate him, but why'. And not matter the question my answer was always the same.

"He's irritating."

She huffed and pouted, obviously fed up with my lack of info. I mean it's not like I care, she has no need to know that 'her' Sasuke nearly busted open my skull with his door.
We finally arrived at the lunch benches where we made our way to the usual spot. I took a seat next to Shikamaru and lay my head on the table, completely exhausted from Sakuras previous trivia.

At the table was the whole gang, Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Shika. Not Neji, he was retaking a Math test or something. I lay occupied with my own thoughts, Kiba and Naruto talking about sports, Sakura and Ino talking about boys. The hard table begins to hurt my head, so I shift onto Shika. He gives me a questioning glance, but doesn't shake me off. Is he the only one who understands how tired of everyone's shit I am?

"Hey not cool Angel!"

Great. I open an eye see Kiba staring at me and Shika, an annoyed expression painted onto his tan features. I close my eyes once again and snuggle into Shika even more.

"Annnngeell, I'll let you snuggle into me." Kiba whines.

"Shut up, I'm tired."

He throws his arms up dramatically.
"But why. I just wanna snuggle."

I slightly smile but continue my resting. To my utter displeasure Sakura seems to notice our little commotion and instantly goes into fangirl mode.

"Oh my god! That's so cute! Kiba you better act quick." She squealed

Kiba pointed to me accusingly "She isn't cooperating!"

"Kiba, please shut the fuck up."

"SEE WHAT I MEAN!"

I once again opened an eye to look at Sasuke, whos been sitting there, silently irratated. I smirked at him once he caught my stare. He rolled his eyes and turned away. Blocking out all noise I once again snuggled into my Shika pillow, and drifted to sleep.

*time-skip*

"See ya later Bell!"

I smile and wave at bubbly Naruto, beginning  my journey home. Oh and guess what? I have a party to go to this weekend. Apparently one of Naruto's friends is throwing a huge party Saturday. After practically an hour in art of Naruto begging me to go I finally said yes to shut him up. Also, the party that will mostly be seniors, seeing as Narutos friend is one. So it's sure to loud, fuck my life.

I hear footsteps pacing toward me and and turn to see Sasuke now next to me.  We don't look at each other, and a comfortable silence fills the air. Then he ruins it.

"So, are you going to Gaaras party?"

Awe so that's the name of Naruto's friend.

"Yeah. Naruto practically begged me to go."

Fifteen minutes of small talk later, we arrived at our doors. I grabbed the knob, ready to open it when Sasuke asked me a question.

"So, are you and Shikamaru dating?"

I faced him puzzled. I mean we're not dating. But since when has it been his business?

"No, why do you ask?"

"No reason."

I raised an eyebrow and felt slobber on my foot. Looking down I see Dylan, he sky blue eyes full of wonder. Suddenly he spots Sasuke, and takes off in a sprint toward him. Unable to avoid the giant dog, Sasuke ends up on the ground, Dylan licking his face, and me desperately trying not to laugh. The overwhelming joy of having duckbutt pinned by Dylan overwhelms me and I burst out laughing.

Sasuke finally managed to get Dylan off and stares at me with bewilderment. Wiping a stray tear from my eye I stop laughing to see Sasuke standing infront of me, his face...I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I finally regain my stoic expression and stare back into his charcoal eyes.

"What?"

"You laughed."

"And?"

:-----------------:
"You should do it more often."
:-----------------: