Chapter 7

"Dylan, let's go."

The dog begrudgingly followed me out of the house. Now you might think he's energetic, but only when he wants to be. At the thought of real exercise well, he's a pain in the ass.

Now, it's not like I want to be out here either, I mean my hangover is still weighing me down. But I must take care of my child. We made our way to the park, which is about a 10 minute walk away. Reaching the large field area I sat down on a near by bench and let Dylan off his leash, since I'm certain he won't run away. At first he lay down well that was until he saw other dogs, then he shot off like a rocket and I chuckled. I swear that dog the only thing keeping me sane.

"Why hello, my angel." Speaking of dogs...
Kiba smiles and sits down next to me, taking his dog off the leash and letting him play.  I looked at him,
"Aren't you worried he'll run away?"

Kiba chuckled and scratched his neck.
"Akamaru? No way. He's my buddy I'm sure he'd never ditch me."

"Dylan seems to like him." I said, looking at the two dogs run around together.  Kiba just smirked, and continued to watch the two play. I was honestly enjoying this. This was the first time I'd had a normal conversation with Kiba...which I didn't mind.

"Hey Angel, you alright? Your lookin kinda down."
I snapped out of my gaze to look at Kiba, who stared at me in concern. "Oh, I'm fine. Just hungover."

Kiba sighed and put a hand on my head.
"Yeah you sure party hard, you had me worried. I went to look for you when the party died down, but couldn't find you."
I shook his hand away and snorted at the thought of that fucking horrible night.
"My friend took me home. Although I'm not really grateful to him now."

Kiba suddenly rose from his seat, and grabbed my shoulders shaking me frantically.
"HIM! WHAT HAPPEN ARE YOU OK? PLEASE DONT TELL ME MY LITTLE ANGEL GOT, YOU KNOW......YOU KNOW!!"

I burst out laughing, tears rolling down my cheeks. Kiba let go, surprised with my reaction.

"You think I'm a fucking virgin? That hilarious Kiba, I'm 17 for gods sake." I wiped a stray tear and look at Kiba, who's blushing in embarrassment and sits back down.

"So, to whom and when?" He asked, peering at me like I'm a whole new person. I just chuckled and leaned back in my seat. This conversation was honestly super entertaining.

"His name was Dei, we met on summer vacation about a year ago. I only knew him for 2 months. But I haven't seen him since we...well fucked." The words rolled off my tongue causally, I mean who was a virgin now a days? Kiba just sat still, searching for a way to respond. His arm suddenly went around me and squeezed.

"Man Angel, I seriously misjudged your innocence."

"You really did, idiot."

(Super short filler but oh well. A long ass chapter will come in the next few days...in the mean time just, vote? Yup that's good.)